Newbie Checkin' In

Honey Bee

I've been lurking for about a year, but I finally said, wth, just go 'head and pay them people, lol, so here I am. :wave:

I initially found LHCF looking up Wen, and it's effect on black hair. When I found y'all, I was like, :fan: I used Wen for a while, but like I said in another thread, about 6 wks ago, I started shedding, and my hair was looking dull.

Now, I'm using ayurveda: swastik shikakai poo bar, amla oil, almond oil, coconut oil, surya cream henna, and a homemade leave-in (rose/burdock infusion, aloe vera, neem oil, and some other stuff I forgot).

btw, my hair is relaxed (Vitale Sensitive-something), 4b, fine but medium density.

So, hey everybody! :bighug:

Anything I should know? Do I have a hair twin out there?

Honey Bee

@ beans4reezy, ooooh, i *heart* True Blood

@ highlyfavored8, you'll find him when you ain't lookin, and go Yankees!

Thank you for the warm welcome, ladies!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Welcome! Nice having you here. Where ya pics at girl? LOL. I'm an eensy weensy bit nosey!

Honey Bee

@ Toy and dlewis,

Wow, look at your hair! My personal goal is bsl, but omg!! Look at you two, and it looks so healthy. If I saw either of you in the street, I would stop you and be like, excuse me, you have fabulous hair. Excellent work, ladies. :)

Honey Bee

Welcome! Nice having you here. Where ya pics at girl? LOL. I'm an eensy weensy bit nosey!
Thank you, and I'm working on it. I just got a relaxer, but I let it go to crap shortly afterwards :)dinner: :drunk2: ;) ), so...

Also, it's been 90-odd degrees here, in NYC, for the past few days, so no dominican blow-outs for me. :(

I may have to do it myself.

Sonye93

:bighug: HIII!!! and WELCOME!!! I joined recently too, so I'll give you a big welcome (lol, get it BIG welcome :lachen:) like they did me. You'll enjoy it here, I know I am:yep:.

Finally Free

:hiya:WELCOME! HHG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oAJwyxG9qI

Heyyy!!! That's My Jammm!!!!

Honey Bee

I just wanted to thank everybody, in word and in deed, for the warm welcome you've extended. Hugs all around!