NEWBIE CHECKIN IN

Tayw29

Newbie here just sending a shout to all the ladies here who have inspired me to love my hair. This forum has given me a new out look on how i care for my hair. I am thankful that I have always had pretty decent hair and its been through a lot with no real major damage, however lurking around here for a little while has opened my eyes to the great possibilities my hair could acheive with a bit more tlc. I've taken a lot of the info you ladies have provided and incorporated it into my daily hair care regimen and hopefully i can acheive my longer stronger hair goal.....

Tayw29

Thanks so much ladies, im so happy to be apart of something so rewarding. You guys are so inspiring, looking at all the photos and suggestions and seeing all the progress so many of you have made makes me want to do the same.

Mestiza

Blkbeautyhair

Another newbie checking in. I'm so happy I was put on to this site. I'm starting to pay more attention to my hair and what I do to it. This site is full of great information and I'm finding inspiration from all of you ladies with such healthy heads of hair.

I have several goals one of which is to stretch my perms so that I only get them done 2 to 3 times a year.

Last Perm: 6/17/06
Last Trim: 6/17/06
Next Perm (goal): 10/17/06
Next Trim (goal): maintain healthy ends so that I don't have to get a trim again until 12/16/06
1st Goal: APL
2nd Goal: BSL

tenderheaded

We're glad you joined us:) Have you looked at the comparison thread? Talk about inspiration in spades!!! Meet you at the bra strap:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: