Newbie Coming out of Lurk-Mode

digitalmuse66

Have been hanging around for a few months and finally decided to "un-lurk" myself today.
Just wanted to give props to the members of this forum - have gotten a lot of good tips and advice and I can say today my hair has never been healthier than it is right now - thanks to a lot of the advice and tips from various members of this forum.

While it would be nice to have looooooooooong hair i.e. WL, or all the way to the floor I am leaning more to keeping it healthy and it will as they say "do what it do".

julcade1

Hi,
I too been lurking for months. Most of my questions were already posted so there was not a need for me to post anything. My hair have never been any healthier from the posts I read on this board. I never go buy any products without checking here first (lol). Thank you so much ladies, I wish more women of color or any type for that matter knew about this board cause you ladies are truly inspirational and very, very educated about serious hair care. Thanks again. I wish I can post some progress pics of mine but I just don't know how to work this thing yet

digitalmuse66

Hi,
I too been lurking for months. Most of my questions were already posted so there was not a need for me to post anything. My hair have never been any healthier from the posts I read on this board. I never go buy any products without checking here first (lol). Thank you so much ladies, I wish more women of color or any type for that matter knew about this board cause you ladies are truly inspirational and very, very educated about serious hair care. Thanks again. I wish I can post some progress pics of mine but I just don't know how to work this thing yet

pretty much the same here - most of my questions were answered in posts already. I've already sent links from this forum to my mom and some co-workers because there's not a whole lot of "actual" resources for taking care of hair like this. My mom actually bugged me for the link because she saw the difference in my hair.... prior to finding this board I had been braiding my hair for years, not really knowing how to take care of it and not getting much length. it's done far better since I've taken it out and relaxed(both done since hanging around this site)

Fond

Quote: I've already sent links from this forum to my mom ...for taking care of hair like this. My mom actually bugged me for the link because she saw the difference in my hair....

Hi Muse and everybody,

I too have been a lurki too ...out of the shadows :look: I am. There is an invite and place for newbies here. I am sending this link to my mom to join...she wants to but is a bit intimidated by the forum culture.

Please check out this link, join and send it to your mom too!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=7299343#post7299343

Niiq

Last edited:

shelleywj

I'm a newbie too and quite frankly, a bit intimidated with the women on the board because even though I've been doing my hair for over a year now using some of the techniques learned here, I still feel like I'm on the outside looking in! :perplexed