Newbie FINALLY out of the closet

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Just wanted to take a second to say hello to everyone. I’ve been lurking so long I feel like I know most of you already. Anywho, I’m currently a little past shoulder length with my first goal to reach full APL by the end of the summer. My hair is braided 99% of the time. I wear lace front wigs as my protective style of choice. My long term goal is to be BSL by the end of the year or beginning of next year. I currently use Bee Mine (which gave me the best growth ever). My hair is healthier than ever thanks to you ladies, but I do have one problem at the moment…Now that my hair is growing, why is the crown area breaking off? :look: If anyone has any suggestions for this, please let me know. Thanks

Welcome!!! Are you wearing alot of hats without a scarf underneath or headbands? That could be causing the breakage...

danigurl19 I actually don't wear hats at all. I do however wear wig caps everyday with my lace fronts.

Too much manipulation on the crown or it doesnt have the proper moisture/protein balance?
Welcome Starronda!

Back