Newbie Coming Out of the Hair Closet

Luvmylife

Hi Ladies another :newbie:checking in!

Please allow me to introduce myself! After a long time of lurking (since 2005:blush:) and gathering some great tips, I figure it was about time for me to come out of hiding and join the rest of you wonderful ladies in the LHCF Community. I've been hanging around for so long and I have learned so much from you guys, please forgive me for diving right in!:grin:
I'm still learning how to use a lot of the functions on the board, so please be patient with me. I also have managed to get the beginnings of my fotki together...feel free to stop by:

http://public.fotki.com/Luvmylife/

Thanks again ladies for all the great advice and tips...my hair wouldn't be what it is without you guys!:kiss:

:cool:Luv

Hey Luv, welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!! :band: Glad you decided to join us. Don't be a stranger :grin:.

Welcome to the board. You are doing a good job with your hair. BTW, you have lovely bone structure!!

Hello and welcome out of lurkdome...its great here!!! You have great healthy shiny hair so please share with the rest your regimen and have a great time!

Oh my goodness!:notworthy:notworthyI am so not worthy ladies! Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

evagray Hey luvmylife welcome! Your hair looks so healthy and shiny!

Thank you so much...you over there blindin' 'em yourself!

SEMO Hey Luv, welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you decided to join us. Don't be a stranger

Thank you SEMO! Your hair is just...well...:love:I definitely will not be a stranger...now I'm addicted!

Mystic Welcome to the board. You are doing a good job with your hair. BTW, you have lovely bone structure!!

Oh my goodness, really? Thank you, that is so sweet :kiss:

Blackoutzangel05 Hello and welcome out of lurkdome...its great here!!! You have great healthy shiny hair so please share with the rest your regimen and have a great time!

Thank you and your hair is so pretty...I am such a sucka for beautiful natural hair! ..and yes ma'am on the regimen...I will get that together for you asap!

sugarose Welcome!! I'm happy you finally joined.

Thank you, lady!

pinkskates and
Thank you so much...SoCal ladies unite...lol!

**Toy-Pisces*** @ Lovmylife: How long have you been natural?

Thank you so much Toy-Pisces! My last relaxer was in November of 2001 so I guess that would be about 5 1/2 years

Back