Newbie Introducing Herself!!

alive2thrive

Hello to all, I just wanted to introduce myself and to applaud & thank you ladies for all the great information I've obtained since registering to LHCF about a month ago. As I've been reading the posts, I couldn't help but notice how supportive, encouraging and positive the ladies on this site are to one another. I LOVE IT!!!! It's truly nice to see the uplifting go girl, go spirit that is present here. I look forward to continuing my membership and being a part of something else that promotes sharing, teaching and self improvement. I can't wait to start tracking my progress so that I can look back in 1 year like so many of you already have and say "WOW"!! I'll get started on that this week. Much success to each one of you with your hair goals as well as your life goals in 2009 & beyond!!

alive2thrive

Thank you ladies!! I am browsing your profiles now! Any suggestions or comments are welcome. I am trying to build a new hair care routine for my 4a almost SL relaxed mane. I mildly relaxed it just enough to get a comb through it on 4/14