NEWBIE NEED HELP WITH CLARIFYING POO

nomoweavesfome

cAN SOMEONE HELP A NEWBIE WHO BROKE THE BANK SPENDING SEVERAL DOLLAZ ALREADY IN PRODUCT. I CURRENTLY HAVE A POO IN MY CABINET THAT I BELIEVE IS A CLARIFYING SHAMPOO AND I DO NOT WANT tO GO OUT SPENDING ANY MORE MONEY IN PRODUCT AT THIS TIME. CAN YA'LL EXPERTS LET ME KNOW IF FANTASIA'S 100% PURE TEA SUPER CONCENTRATED SHAMPOO IS CONSIDERED A CLARIFYING POO. SADLY ENOUGH I HAVE USED THIS IN THE PAST AS REGULAR SHAMPOO WHEN I DID PHONYTAILS WITH AMPRO PROTEIN BLACK GEL.(ALL BEFORE THE WORLD OF LHCF) nO WONDER MY HAIR WAS SO DRY AND BREAKING.I COULD KICK MYSELF. I MEAN ID DID TAKE AWAY ALL THE GUCK, BUT BECAUSE I DIDN'T USE PROPERLY OR EVEN REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT"TYPE OF POO IT WAS IF IT'S CONSIDERED WHAT'S CALLED "CLARIFYING". ANYBODY?

I believe that clarifying shampoos are labled clarifying. I use Suave Clarifying shampoo. It's only .99 cents at most stores and it works great! Hope this helps

I used to use Fantasia's Lemon Moisturizing Shampoo as a clarifying poo because the bottle says it removes buildup.If the bottle says it removes buildup then its a clarifying shampoo.

if it gets all the gunk out then it works. since you can't buy anything for while anyway stick with this until it finishes. then go out and buy and proper clarifying shampoo. i use Nexxus Aloe rid and it costs only $10. so look into that.

I'm pretty positive that, that's a clarifying poo, I'm sure it says remove buildup, I use to use it (I don't know why I stooped), but its removes build up, and is nice and gentle

I use Fantasia IC 100% Pure Tea Shampoo as a clarifying shampoo. I really like it. Gets all the junk out ! Only clarifying shampoos that I have used that I really liked (and I have tried many)---- are :

Fantasia IC 100% Pure Tea Shampoo (removes buildup)
RUSK Clarify Shampoo
AVEDA Detox Shampoo
PANTENE Clarifying Shampoo

Back