Newbie to LHCF =)

AsTheCurlzTurns

Hi everyone! :grin: My name's Christin and I just wanted to say a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE thank you for this forum. I stumbled upon this site like sometime last week, while looking for ways to make my hair grow after having given myself the BC on Nov. 25, 2007 cutting all my relaxed hair off. This BC left me with 1 inch of new growth all over on my head. 2 days later I seen this fly chica at WalMart with some cute short curls in her head, and inquired about her curls, which she told me she used a texturizer. Well in that same minute, I ran to the hair products aisle and got me a texturizer LOL!!! Soon as I got home, I went and put my texturizer in and I was looking at myself in the mirror and was going like Raven "Ohhhh SNAP!!" LOL Well as I said earlier I was looking for other ways of growing my hair back when I stumbled on this site, so after looking at posts after posts of relaxed/texturized/natural members here, and doing some serious fotki stalkings, I'm now banging my head against the wall, telling myself, why didn't you freakin wait!!!!!??????:wallbash: Well I told myself that's OKAY!!! I'll just give it til the end of January or beginning of February and just chop the 1 inch of texturized hair off my hair, since my hair is currently 2 inches now, and come then, it should be at least 3 inches, leaving me with 2 inches when I chop it. I'm seriously loving ya'll's beautiful fotkis!!! I wanna be a Natural Woman!! I sooo love those waves, curls and kinkiness of natural hair. Much love to ya'll and Happy Beautiful Hair Growing everyone!
Muuaahhhzzz! :)
P.S. I'm still working on making me a fotki to show pics of me and my hair, so check my siggie soon.

AsTheCurlzTurns

Thanks so much for the welcome everyone :) And as for the name, LOL, I LOVE that Soap Opera!! So put my own spin on it, cause I wanna see my curlz turn for real though! LOL

P.S. Hey Tenny, scoot on over dearie.....that's one of my all-time fave couple!!! Wished they hurry up and make up their minds tho! :(

AsTheCurlzTurns

Thanks so much everyone. I'm so loving the forum. And um dlewis in answer to your question, I'm about 20 min from Ruston, and formerly from Monroe as well. :)

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Welcome :newbie:

Glad you found us, LHCF is soooo addicting! I look forward to seeing your newly natural fro :)

Mestiza

AsTheCurlzTurns

I met Whipz in Alexandria, LA. Maybe you can meet up with us next time.

Oh wow, Alexandria isn't that far from here, maybe bout 2 hours tops maybe, but that would be awesome to meet some ladies up in here closer to where I'm located.

Also thanks LadyEsquire:)