Newbie!

ResieCupp

Okay so i'm not just a newbie on my natural hair journey, I am too a newbie on this site !

So hello out there! lol I need to know if there is something i'm missing about my avatar and siggy because i am not seeing either when I make a post.

thanks in advance!

cia_garces

I'm somewhat of a newbie, too, but I think I lurked for like 6 months before joining. :sekret: :lol: Either way it goes :welcome3:

ResieCupp

I need to know if there is something i'm missing about my avatar and siggy because i am not seeing either when I make a post.

^^^^ help :sad:

cia_garces

I need to know if there is something i'm missing about my avatar and siggy because i am not seeing either when I make a post.

^^^^ help :sad:

Resie, check out this thread. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...iscussion/247447-can-i-ask-dumb-question.html

I know a lot of my questions were answered here about a lot of things I'd been wondering but couldn't figure out. You might have to read a few pages to get to the page about avatars and stuff, but I GUARANTEE you, you will learn A LOT of stuff you may not have otherwise known. (For example what M&S, S&D, HE LTR, and DH stand for. Oh, and the answers to those are Moisturizing and sealing, search and destroy, Herbal Essence Long-Term Relationship, and dear husband/hubbie....or it could mean damn husband. Just depends on the context:grin:)

Niapb

Hi I'm a newbie as well and I have NO idea how to post a thread :ohwell: can someone PLEASE help me out?!

Ijanei

Welcome @ResieCupp, I noticed you still dont have an avi or siggy yet, did you find the information you needed through the links provided?

@Niapb Welcome as well and to post a thread, go to the forum you want to post it in (hair care tips, health & fitness...etc) At the top, right above "Threads in Forum" and usually underneath the ads in that open space, you will see something that says "New Thread"
(It's even at the bottom of the forum threads) Cant wait to see what you have to post. HHG

bride91501

WELCOME OP!

I too joined LHFC at the very beginning of my HHJ. We're definitely minorities around here....most folks are long-term lurkers lol.

HHG!

Solitude

Welcome!!!

Okay so i'm not just a newbie on my natural hair journey, I am too a newbie on this site !

So hello out there! lol I need to know if there is something i'm missing about my avatar and siggy because i am not seeing either when I make a post.

thanks in advance!

Did you add an avatar and change your siggy under the "User CP" link at the top of the page? That link lets you change your account settings.

Hi I'm a newbie as well and I have NO idea how to post a thread :ohwell: can someone PLEASE help me out?!

On the page under the forum where you want to post, click on "NEW THREAD" at the top of the left-hand side. It's easy :wink2:.

Niapb

Welcome @ResieCupp, I noticed you still dont have an avi or siggy yet, did you find the information you needed through the links provided?

@Niapb Welcome as well and to post a thread, go to the forum you want to post it in (hair care tips, health & fitness...etc) At the top, right above "Threads in Forum" and usually underneath the ads in that open space, you will see something that says "New Thread"
(It's even at the bottom of the forum threads) Cant wait to see what you have to post. HHG

Thank you!!!!