Nexxus Biotin Cream Question

bridgeback2life

Hi, bought some Nexxus biotin cream because I'm thinning on top and around the edges. I notice it is a little gummy in my edges. Now, I know Nexxus is a quality product, just wondering....should I wash it out? brush edges gently anyway? Will this gumminess make my edges break? I normally wash my hair once a week. Thanks in advance, lots of wisdom on these forums.

bimtheduck

Not sure that I can be too helpful on the topic, sorry. I was just wondering what the cream claims to do b/c biotin is a water soluble vitamin meaning that very little is/can be absorbed topically.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Hi OP, I've never tried the Nexxus Biotin Cream, but I welcome you to try The Waistlength Cocktail...do a search.

I started taking this drink because I was encountering the same thing as yourself.

I have thicker, more vibrant hair now as a result. I've been on it for an entire year come October. We have great testimonials in the thread.

I still have one small 1/2-a-dime-size spot at my hairline that needs to fill-in totally, but my hairline is restored, my crown is thicker, things are noticeably better.

HTH!

ceebee3

I thought my edges were thinning earlier in the year and I purchased the biotin cream.

I used it twice a day for about a month. It felt really good on my temples but I saw no results.

After looking through some pictures I noticed that my edges were always this way even when I was natural. It wasn't until I got here that I started over analyzing my hair.

The cream was a waste of money.