Nexxus Emergencee vs. Aphogee Two-Step vs. Sebastian Penetraitt

Which of the following protein treatments do you like best?

• Nexxus Emergencee

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Aphogee Two Step

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Sebastian Penetraitt

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other (please explain in thread!) :-)

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ToSelahWithLove

I've used both ApHogee 2 step and Nexxus Emergencee, and I prefer the Nexxus. The ApHogee is too strong and leaves my hair entirely too rough/dry/hard, even after the 2nd step. Apparently my hair doesn't like THAT much protein at once, and the NE is sufficient.

blackberry815

I like Mizani Kerafuse Intense Strengthening Treatment. Aphogee made my hair to hard even after deep conditioning afterwards and Nexxus made my hair toooo slippery/flimsy. For me Mizani is just right and there is no more hair in the sink when I comb it.

When you use the kerafuse do u mix it with hydrafuse?

ZkittyKurls

Can someone please tell me how you use the aphogee products? i bought some in the small bottles because i am assuming it will be ok to use it before and after i do a weave install...maybe im thinking wrong. but i bought the 2 step, 2 min, moisturizing shampoo and i believe the condistioner....not sure about the conditioner. but the directions are slightly confusing to me and im assuming this is some serious stuff with all the listed directions lol

abcd09

I loved Aphogee but I dont think I will ever use it again. One summer it just matted and knotted my entire head and I'm still recovering a year later. :nono:

lowridin76

I love Emergencee, but haven't been able to find it in the longest time! I just don't get the same results with aphogee.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I am going to be using my Nexxus Emergencee today, hope my hair is STRONGER in a good way.

StarScream35

I have never used Sebastian but I have used Nexxus Emergencee, DRC 28 and Aphogee 2 Step.

Nexxus Emergencee~I prefer this because it's less messy and I think it's better when you have longer hair. According to the instructions you can use it every 2 weeks and somtimes I do use it every 2 weeks. It really depends on my hair and my mood.

Aphogee~hardcore and messy as all get out. When you have longer hair, it's hard to get the ends dry and they become stuck to your back, clothes etc.

DRC 28~real hardcore. Less messy than Aphogee.

The reason I do prefer Nexxus over the other two is because Aphogee and DRC 28 can be extremely drying so you MUST make sure you take appropriate steps to moisturize the h*ll outta your hair and that's a fact. Otherwise you are gonna have major breakage, defeating the purpose altogether. So if you are gonna use these two, make sure you deep condition for an hour, use a good moisturizing leave in conditioner and splash on some aloe vera juice/gel, S Curl, Wave Nouveau or whatever daily moisturizing agent you use......cause you will need it! :grin: