Nexxus Lovers you will not....

bablou00

believe what I got today at Walgreens. First l would like to say that this is my first time purchasing Nexxus products. I have heard great things about it but am mad because I am about to drop close to 100 dollars on a full line of Keracare products at the end of the week. But me being the SALE shopper that I am was in Walgreens today and they have all gift bags of Nexxus products ranging from 8.99 to 24.99. I got the 24.99 and this is what came in it

2 big bottles: 13.5 oz of Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo and Humectress Conditioner

3.3 oz of another bottle of Luxury Shampoo( guess they dont want u to run out of the shampoo)

2 oz bottle of their heat protexx

One large black tote bag that would be great for your hair products or makeup

What a great buy huh??? This is at Walgreens and they have a lot of different Nexxus products to choose from. I thought I would share it w/ you all just in case some of yall were wantin to try it but not wanting to spend a lot of money on it or already use it and need some more. You can never pass up a great sale

Now you know you can't be posting things like this...........Don't you know how many PJ's are trying to kick this habit:lol: :lol: :lol:

Checking my wallet........I have $30.....Yippee!!!! I'm going to Walgreen's on my way home.....:lol: :lol: :lachen:

Shhhhhh.....:sekret::sekret::sekret:

Last week I bought a little set from Drugstore.com for $10.99 that came with:
5.1 oz Therappe
5.1 oz Humectress
2 oz Heat Protexx
white Nexxus cosmetic bag
keychain

I also saw a bunch of sets in CVS on the top shelves in the haircare aisle...probably the same as the ones in Walgreens.

luvlonghair said:
Now you know you can't be posting things like this...........Don't you know how many PJ's are trying to kick this habit:lol: :lol: :lol:

Checking my wallet........I have $30.....Yippee!!!! I'm going to Walgreen's on my way home.....:lol: :lol: :lachen:

Shhhhhh.....:sekret::sekret::sekret:

I know. I was afraid of this. I just couldnt resist. I thought well this is a perfect chance to try it and it came w/ a nice bag. Even if I dont like the product I have a new BAG!!! Can't ever go wrong w/ that!

Thats great that they are having these sales but not for people like us who have problems:eek:.

Back