• Neutrogena Triple Moisture

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Nexxus

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • I like them both equally

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

MissFallon

I am thinking about switching from the Nexxus shampoo and conditioner to the ntm line of products. What do you like better, the NTM or the Nexxus? If you use both, what products from each line do you use and how?

ayoung

I was just thinking about trying NTM shampoo and conditioner. I recently bought the serum---luv it! and already really luv the silk touch.

interested in seeing the replys

growingbrown

I just tried the shampoo and conditioner and loved it. I also use the serum, leave-in and the deep recovery conditioner.

HoneyDew

NTM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do think Nexxus KerapHix is decent and Emergencee is nice, but the other stuff just does not do the same for me that NTM does. I don’t care for the NTM Mask, though.

MizaniMami

I voted Nexxus. I have a few reasons that I would name seperately. I would go with (if I had to choose between the two)
NTM shampoo
Nexxus Humectress for conditioner
Nexxus Emergencee for hardcore protein
Nexxus Keraphix for Light protein
Nexxus Humectress for leave-in
NTM serum for serum use

Okay, I am a fan of NTM, but I notice it is loaded with cones and oils. As we all know cones and oils don't provide true moisture. Though it makes your hair feel good (now this is only my opinion) I don't think it will contribute to MY overall hair health. Now I know people like Sylver who use it and has hair that I can only be blessed with.

But for me to use something in the long run, I want it to have true moisturizing properties. I notice my hair feels nice with NTM but is stronger with Nexxus.

That's why I added NTM shampoo and serum in (for the silky feeling), plus I don't care for Nexxus' shampoos.

But that's my twisted theory on this!
ETA: I use NTM when I want my hair to look good, but for true health, I go for Nexxus. My hair may not be as smooth (but it does get smooth) as it would be with NTM, but as I said before, looks isn't anything for me.

Last edited:

NeeSee

I haven't used the NTM line except for one product, that is the silk touch leave-in. I love it. As far as Nexxus goes this will always be my first love. Although I don't care for Therappe, I love Humectress, Keraphix, Ensure and Emergencee.

Neroli

MizaniMami said:
I voted Nexxus. I have a few reasons that I would name seperately. I would go with (if I had to choose between the two)
NTM shampoo
Nexxus Humectress for conditioner
Nexxus Emergencee for hardcore protein
Nexxus Keraphix for Light protein
Nexxus Humectress for leave-in
NTM serum for serum use

Okay, I am a fan of NTM, but I notice it is loaded with cones and oils. As we all know cones and oils don't provide true moisture. Though it makes your hair feel good (now this is only my opinion) I don't think it will contribute to MY overall hair health. Now I know people like Sylver who use it and has hair that I can only be blessed with.

But for me to use something in the long run, I want it to have true moisturizing properties. I notice my hair feels nice with NTM but is stronger with Nexxus.

That's why I added NTM shampoo and serum in (for the silky feeling), plus I don't care for Nexxus' shampoos.

But that's my twisted theory on this!
ETA: I use NTM when I want my hair to look good, but for true health, I go for Nexxus. My hair may not be as smooth (but it does get smooth) as it would be with NTM, but as I said before, looks isn't anything for me.

ITA! Each line has something good to offer and I come out for nexxus every time as my staples because its totally 'cone free. NTM is great, but my hair can only take small dozes of the massive 'cone overload. . .

Tee

I just love the Nexxus line. I have been using it for about 10 years and just love the stuff.

sylver2

I use to use the entire Nexxus line years ago and I loved it no complaints. The only difference is the price.
NTM gives me the same results that Nexxus did and its cheaper.
plus I'm wary of Nexxus now since its been mass marketed.

MizaniMami

MissFallon said:
what is 'cone? and why is it so bad?

A cone is a short term for a silicone. It is a liquid wax substance that coats the hair and gives it a silky/soft feeling. It in itself is not bad at all, but it isn't moisturizing at all. It is actually good to tame frizzies and such. What's bad about them is that they can build-up and cause moisture and such to not be able to penetrate to the hair strand which makes the hair dry. But the beauty of science is, you can simply clarify them right out. BUT, lol some ppl find clarifying to be very stripping so they take that step out of their regimen.

mochamadness

Going the Distance
I really can't pick a favorite between the two. I like and use them both equally depending on what I feel my hair needs. They are both good products IMO :)

MonaLisa

mochamadness said:
I really can't pick a favorite between the two. I like and use them both equally depending on what I feel my hair needs. They are both good products IMO :)

*randomly walked in at the end of thread because I saw NTM.....danngit...saw Mocha's gawgeous hair...went :eek: ....got my air back...walks back out of thread...*

mochamadness

Going the Distance
MonaLisa said:
*randomly walked in at the end of thread because I saw NTM.....danngit...saw Mocha's gawgeous hair...went :eek: ....got my air back...walks back out of thread...*

:kiss: why do you always make my day Mona?!? Been missing you around here lately...Thanks girl!!!