Nexxus Promotion

cminter

Hey Ladies Nexxus is having a promotion. Therappe Shampoo and Humectress Conditioner (16.9 oz.), both for $15.
This the link: http://www.nexxusproducts.com/whatsnew/promotions.phtml
You must buy the products from a distributor in your area. If you contact their customer service, they will give you a number to a distributor in your state. When you call the distributor, they will let you know of salons in your area who are particapating in the promotion.
1-800-444-6399 (1-800-444-NEXXUS)
Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm, PST

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, I have been wanting to try this, I guess I can try it for $15

Cincy, write them for samples like I did. I got my products in like a week. I used them today, well, the Keraphix and Humectress. I may by the Keraphix, but probably not the Humectress.

baglady215 said:
Cincy, write them for samples like I did. I got my products in like a week. I used them today, well, the Keraphix and Humectress. I may by the Keraphix, but probably not the Humectress.

do you have to be specific in the samples that you want or do they just send samples that they have?

I saw the word "nexxus" and "promotion", dropped everything and came running :lol:

Thank you :kiss:

baglady215 said:

Thanks for the reco Baglady, I love me some samples

kboogie, I was specific and they sent me what I asked for. I wanted to try Therappe, Humectress, and Keraphix.

Remember ladies, JCPenney's also has these promotions on Nexxus products. I got bigger bottles of the Therappe and Humectress for $25.

Back