Nexxus

Adrian3bc

I recently bougth some Nexxus Humectress and I love it. But I have a questions about headress. 1. Does it leave hair sticky?, 2. What products is it like, and 3. Do you think it would be good to use before flat ironing?

S

Stylepink

I use the humectress but never the Headress. I have you ever used the Humectress as a leave in? I have and it works very well without any stickiness and I was able to flat iron with no problem

debyjay

I love nexxus headress! No it does not leave your hair sticky at all. And yes it has a heat protectant in it. It also gives limp hair body.

lunalight7

I use Nexuss Headdress mixed w/ oil becasuse it can leave the hair a bit dull. I have used it this way before flat ironing and things turned out fine. I cant compare it to other leave-ins because I havent tried many.

pebbles

I use Nexxus Headress too and I like it a lot. It won't leave your hair sticky.

CaramelKiss

I like Headress. I have to agree with Lunalight though, it doesn't make your hair shiny, so mixing it wiht oil is a good ideal. It also thicken your hair like crazy and has sunscreen protection.

zoya_j

I am in love with the Humectress! My hair sucks this up in no time and is soo soft detangled without me having to work it through. I like how it smells. My regime is much more simpler now that I'm finding products that work great for my hair.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Has anyone tried any of their Phyto Organics line? It looks really interesting. --almost like the Nexxus version of Aveda.

ms_kenesha

Nexxus Humectress! I am a conditioner addict! My fiance was just saying yesterday how many hair products I buy and I told him I haven't bought any in a month! And he was like I know I saw some new bottles in the bathroom!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I've been using Humectress off and on since I was about 13. (I'm 27 now) . I'm back on it now! It is wonderful and it goes so many good things for my hair.

So listen here Ms. K--Nexxus has a 4 or 5 oz. size available for about $4. Try it out and if you don't love it, then you've only spent 4 experimental (not PJ) dollars.

ms_kenesha

I just counted I have 10 conditioners that I use on a regular!

[*] Elucence Extended Moisture Remedy Treatment
[*] Elucence Moisture Balance
[*] At One With Nature's Botanical Reconstructor Conditioner with Moisture Recovery
[*] Motions CPR
[*] Motions Moisture Plus
[*] Nexxus Emergencee
[*] Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair
[*] Keracare Humecto
[*] Keracare Leave-in

Now you know that's a SHAME

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
On a regular basis? I'm not going to even ask how you fit them all in

Well, if your curiosity gets the best of you, go on and try some humectress

inthepink

The humectress sounds yummy! I used the Suave humectant which is a generic and I looooove it! Maybe I'll try the real thing sometime in the future!

lunalight7

Humectress is my number one condit. Its the one thing I go back to when some other product has left me high and dry, pun intended. It literally makes my hair like butter....no other condit has done this although Smooth and Sleek cam pretty close.

LABETT

i just switched from infusion 23 to nexxus headress and i love it and just purchased the humectress.

Country gal

I am reading Shamboosie and he swears by the Nexuss Humectress. I may give it a try.

Ms. k- I was not impressed with the Eleucence conditioners.

Country gal

A hair stylist in New Jersey. He also wrote a book that many LCHF members have read. I purchased the smaller bottles of the humectress and headtress.

Nutmeg

Adrian, I've even used the Humectress on my dry hair as a hairdressing, especially if I'm wearing it down. It was moisturizing but didn't weigh my hair down, and the Humectress has been a good companion for flat ironing.

diamond_nh

I have humectress and headress and I like them both. I think both are good to use as a leave-in but I mainly use my headress.