Nightmares... Is it just me or.....

bgyrl

Ok I have been experiencing a great deal of vivid nightmares and dreams lately ever since I started taking my msm vitatmins. I know it can't be my flaxseed vitamins I am taking. I might stop taking them because it is starting to get annoying that I am having mostly nightmares every night. I just want a good nights sleep. I don't want to have nightmares of me fearing for my life because Jason is trying to kill me, lol.

Has anyone else experienced this with thier vitamin intake? :ohwell:

STLQueen

I just bought some more MSM in pill form at 1500mgs and yes I'm having the vivid dreams too. Not nightmares, just very vivid and abstract. Like being in a movie. Before I used MSM in capsule form at I think 200mgs and didn't have that effect. It's been two nights now with the 1500mgs and I think I'm going to take a couple of days off. When I start back I'm going to cut the pills in half and see how that works. If I still have the vivid dreams I'm done with them!

RabiaElaine

bgyrl said:
Ok I have been experiencing a great deal of vivid nightmares and dreams lately ever since I started taking my msm vitatmins. I know it can't be my flaxseed vitamins I am taking. I might stop taking them because it is starting to get annoying that I am having mostly nightmares every night. I just want a good nights sleep. I don't want to have nightmares of me fearing for my life because Jason is trying to kill me, lol.

Has anyone else experienced this with thier vitamin intake? :ohwell:

It's MSM!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a whole thread on my vivid dreams! I'm not taking them right now. But yeah when I'm on them I have vivid dreams which weren't good at first. But then I got a recommendation from another LHFCer (Isis) that I should pray for God to guide my dreams. Anyway I believe that helped. When I get back on them I need to remember to pray for my dreams.

MSM has been the only vitamin to cause this. And it only started when I switched from GNC to the vitamin shoppe brand. I believe it's because the vitamin shoppe brand is more pure, therefore more potent. I never had this issue with GNC.

Anyway if you believe in God, try praying...

bgyrl

Thanx you guys! I thought I was the only one. Is there anyone who has seen any differnce in thier hair by using msm. I am not seeing a difference so I might just stop taking them.

adw425

I've been taking MSM for years and never had vivid dreams until a few months ago when I split up the dosage and took the second dose around 6:00pm. I had to stop that and now only take the three capsule in the morning.

mommatide

BOOM! THAT'S THE REASON I STOP TAKEN THAT I$H. I STARTED WAKING UP IN A PANIC, HEARING LOUD SUDDEN SCREAM'S...I KNEW IT WAS THAT MSM. I'T SCARED ME SO BAD . AS SOON AS I STOP TAKING IT, I'T WENT AWAY. I REFUSE TO TAKE ANYTHING THAT CONTAINS'S IT