Nioxin Hair Pills

NicBenny

I have heard great things about the Nioxin hair pills - I've been taking them along with the GNC vitapak multivitamins. Did anyone experience migraines from taking the Nioxin hair pills? Since I've been taking both Nioxin and the GNC multivitamins, I started to get migraines, which rarely happened before the pills.

I've been taking both for a week. Prior to taking the pills, I rarely took supplements, so I'm thinking that my body just may be adjusting to the supplements. Thoughts?

Are you taking your pills with meals (because they are not joking about that!)? Also are you taking them around the same time every day? Personally I've found that being strict with when/how I take my vitamins has reduced the migraines and other unpleasant side effects.

NicBenny

I've been taking them with meals, but not at the same time everyday. I will try to regulate the time and see what happens.

Thanks!

SEMO

Maybe you need to drink more water. I'm not sure. But I've been taking Nioxin hair vitamins for 2 months now and they've never caused me to have headaches.

growingbrown

I'm taking nioxin with viviscal and no headaches. I have increased my intake of water and take them with food. Maybe you should increase your water intake. How many are you taking a day?

Lita

I'm taking nioxin with viviscal and no headaches. I have increased my intake of water and take them with food. Maybe you should increase your water intake. How many are you taking a day?

Wow! Nixion & Viviscal $$ lol..How are they working for you?

Happy Hair Growing!

Aggie

I have taken Nioxin Recharging Complex for several months and have never had any headaches from taking them. I love these vitamins. I alternate them with Phyto Cap Energy and now re-adding GNC Ultra Nourish Hair vitamins in the rotation.

growingbrown

Wow! Nixion & Viviscal $$ lol..How are they working for you?

Happy Hair Growing!

They are working good! I used them to grow my hair to BSL. I got Nioxin from ebay and viviscal was buy two get one free! Thats a deal! I like them! And I dont have any problems with both. I'm going for the GOLD!!:grin:

Lita

They are working good! I used them to grow my hair to BSL. I got Nioxin from ebay and viviscal was buy two get one free! Thats a deal! I like them! And I dont have any problems with both. I'm going for the GOLD!!:grin:

Get that GOLD! Glad its working for you...

Happy Hair Growing!