Nioxin OD=2 inches a month

yynot

star78 said:
What is the problem or safety issue with taking biotin and horsetail extract??

I would like to know the issues with Biotin since I take a high dose of it on a daily basis.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
pisceschica said:
In case anyone is wondering Nioxin is discontinuing their recharging complex. This is after months of telling their customers a new one would be coming out next year. Their reason doesn't make sense imo..but whatever.

https://www.facebook.com/NioxinUS

See I knew they were on some crap! I gave up on them months ago because of the blatant lies. I was taking GNC ultra nourish hair but i've been Taking Viviscal for a few weeks now and liking it soo far. I'm actually combining the two until the end of 2012. I stopped taking my biotin, MSM and Multi-vitamin in the mean time.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
yynot said:
I would like to know the issues with Biotin since I take a high dose of it on a daily basis.

It's probably one of their blatant lies so I wouldn't worry about it.

pisceschica

It's probably one of their blatant lies so I wouldn't worry about it.

I figured that too because I think they would've figured that out a long time ago instead of continually telling their customers "Its coming, Its coming; Next year, Next year."

NaturalPath

I still have 2 bottles that I purchased at the beginning of this year... I started retaking them again....we shall see what cometh!

Fenaxa

I wish I had gotten to try these.
As soon as I gained my independence and got a job to fund my hair addiction, ready to just throw money at them, they discontinue.
ಥ_ಥ Y u no love me?
Whatever, I would've shaved all my progress off anyway :lol:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
As soon as my stash of Nioxin runs out, I will give Ovation's vitamins a chance. They are $12.95 and seems to have a similar formula.