Nioxin Products

Sassy

Hello,
I wanted to know if anyone with 4a/4b relaxed type hair ever use Nioxin products with great results?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I dont know what type of hair I have, but I have used Nioxin. I used the 3 piece set for chemically treated hair and it worked great for me. I would reccomend it. I got th ebox set at jc penny for like 30 bucks....I think thats too much for it....look for some of that stuff on ebay and you can prolly find larger bottles

LiLi

I have used Nioxin products for about 2 years. If you want to try something first, I would suggest the Scalp Therapy. That is their key product (imo). I use Scalp Cleanser, Moisture & Strength, and Structure & Strength as well. But for first time use I would highly recommend the Scalp Therapy. When you use the products at first you will probably not like it because you hair my feel tangly and a little dry. But it's bascially a detox for you scalp and hair so after using the products regularly you will love the feel of your hair. If you have a salon in your Wal-Mart they usually have the Nioxin in sets and that will save you a good amount of money. I get mine at a beauty supply store where I pay 1/2 of what they would sell it in the store but the big 32 oz. bottles last a long time.