nioxin Smoothing Protectives Line

NewYorkgyrl

Does anyone use this line of nioxin products. it is designed for chemically treated medium to course hair. It focuses more on moisturizing hair.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

I just purchesed Nioxin's system four for chemically enhanced hair. I would like to hear what others have experienced with Nioxin products also.

zoj2

I used this all last summer and for the month of december (times when I was at home) and I thought it was fine. The scalp therapy wasnt as moisturizing as some of the products I've used. I did notice is significant change in the thickness of my hair. My mom uses it and her hair has never been as thick and long as it is now.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Thanks for the review Zoj2, thats what I wanted to know. My hair is very fine and genetically thin. I like the length but still wear wigs because of the thinness. Hopefully this Nioxin will be the solution to my problem.

LadyChe

I use the Nioxin Silk Elixir and the Nioxin Shampoo from the Protectives line. I really like how gentle the products are...

and I definitely experienced some growth with these products as well. I just think my scalp felt healthier overall. The conditioner in this line wasn't quite moisturizing enough for me to use in the winter, but I used it in the summer for my wash-n-gos.

ChoclatePrincess

I'm glad someone started a thread about this line because I'm about to purchase it. I'm having a lot of postpartum shedding and I know that's normal but it is really really working my nerves!