Nioxin Scalp Renew?

I tried it Wednesday. My scalp felt tingly while it processed (10 minutes). Once I rinsed and shampood my hair my scalp felt better. Before the scalp renew my scalp was really itchy and tender.

Hopefully I get the extra growth that several reviewers have reported.

I tried it Wednesday. My scalp felt tingly while it processed (10 minutes). Once I rinsed and shampood my hair my scalp felt better. Before the scalp renew my scalp was really itchy and tender.

Hopefully I get the extra growth that several reviewers have reported.

Thanks for replying! I'm interested in the growth but relaxing my always tender scalp would be worth it. No matter how gentle I or my stylists are my scalp whines. I saw your other posts, I think you ordered from EBay? Mind sharing your seller's info?

Thanks for replying! I'm interested in the growth but relaxing my always tender scalp would be worth it. No matter how gentle I or my stylists are my scalp whines. I saw your other posts, I think you ordered from EBay? Mind sharing your seller's info?
I actually got it from Amazon from am international seller. The bottle has a foreign language on it lol. There are only a couple sellers that have it in there. I went with the lowest price ($14).

I actually got it from Amazon from am international seller. The bottle has a foreign language on it lol. There are only a couple sellers that have it in there. I went with the lowest price ($14).

Thanks! I just ordered the kit so that I could get both products and the DVD. Mine won't be here for 2 weeks, but when I do use it, I'll report back.

How often is everyone going to use the Nioxin Scalp Renew? For those that have relieved their products, was there a recommendation with the instructions?

How often is everyone going to use the Nioxin Scalp Renew? For those that have relieved their products, was there a recommendation with the instructions?
The first few treatments should be done every 6 weeks. After that you can do it every few months for maintenance. I think I read that on the Nioxin website...

I'll be giving my hair a hendigo treatment this coming weekend and the following weekend, I'll be using my nioxin scalp renew for the first time.

I think it's been almost 6 weeks since my last scalp renew treatment so I will need to do one this coming weekend perhaps

Additionally my August inversions starts tonight. This along with the scalp renew I hope will give me a tiny boost in growth.

Back