nioxin

naturallyme

does anyone know what is nioxin used for is it used to grow your hair? and where can i buy it from? thank you.

LABETT

I am a faithful user of the Nioxin Follicle booster to help keep my hairline strong.
I have the Nioxin Scalp Therapy and Bionutrient Shampoo I dont use them much.

naturallyme

does nioxin help with people who have alepecia i can't spell it i think its a hair disease that causes hair lost.

browncrownQt

Nioxin is typically used for thinning hair. However, my sister-in-law recommends it for hair growth as well. She uses Nioxin frequently, and her hair is waist length. Nioxin can be purchased at Trade Secrets.

naturallyme

LABETT said:
I am a faithful user of the Nioxin Follicle booster to help keep my hairline strong.
I have the Nioxin Scalp Therapy and Bionutrient Shampoo I dont use them much.

how much are these products?

Stormy

I use Nioxin. It's rather expensive, but good. I like it for the moisture. I've started using it faithfully for a month and a half now. I had a lot of shedding that's stopped. At one time I had some breakage that the Nioxin stopped too. Too soon for me to tell if it works on thinning areas though.

The products I use are on this page: http://www.nioxin.com/smoothing_system/protectives.cfm

Last edited:

Phoenix

Stormy said:
I use Nioxin. It's rather expensive, but good. I like it for the moisture. I've started using it faithfully for a month and a half now. I had a lot of shedding that's stopped. At one time I had some breakage that the Nioxin stopped too. Too soon for me to tell if it works on thinning areas though.

The products I use are on this page: http://www.nioxin.com/smoothing_system/protectives.cfm

I used Nioxin a long time ago. I didn't know that they now have a line of products for coarse chemically treated hair. I might have to give them another shot. Are these new products supposed to enhance growth too?

Stormy

Phoenix, that's what a friend of mine who introduced me to Nioxin said. She said that she started using it after her weave thinned and took her hair out. She said that after two months she saw great results! When I saw her, her hair was very healthy, and about shoulder length. I was thinking... why does she wear weaves when her hair looks so good? When I asked her, that's when she went on to explain that her hair had just started looking good, due to the Nioxin.

Stormy

One other thing ladies... because it IS expensive, I suggest buying the starter kit first. It has the cleanser, conditioner, and treatment. You can find it at most Trade Secret stores for under $40.00. Otherwise, each product individually will run you anywhere from $20-$40 a piece!