Accutane and Hairloss

hiza

Help please!!

I am on my 3 week on Accutane and my hair has already started to shed, but just a little bit.

Anyway, I am going to start with NIOXIN BIONUTRIENT PROTECTIVES STARTER KIT:
- Nioxin Bionutrient Protectives Cleanser - 150ml
- Nioxin Bionutrient Protectives Scalp Therapy - 150ml
- Nioxin Bionutrient Protectives Treatment - 100ml

What have been your experiences with the Nioxin line??

hiza...

Nanyanika

Well i've only tried the Nioxin Bionutrient Protectives Cleanser. IMHO Its an excellent cleansing formulation which doesn't strip moisture from hair. I loved the way it made my scalp tingle, i'd highly recommend it epecially for those who have regular chemical services. Hopefully this line of products will help with your current shedding issue, don't worry too much, i'm sure everything will be fine.

LABETT

I took Accutane years ago I did not have shedding my hair thinned out bad in the front.
I use the Nioxin Biontrient shampoo,Scalp Therapy and Structure and Strength.
I washed my hair everyday for month with no real results I had better results using Ors Uplifting shampoo and Hair Mayo
with the Nioxin Follice Booster.

bellydancer

girl u are going to love LOVE love your skin when you are done. I put my hair in braids during the treatment. I did lose a lot of hair though. I am off of the medicine as of yesterday and my skin is to die for! I love it!

jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
bellydancer said:
girl u are going to love LOVE love your skin when you are done. I put my hair in braids during the treatment. I did lose a lot of hair though. I am off of the medicine as of yesterday and my skin is to die for! I love it!

[/ QUOTE ]

When i hear these raves about Accutane i swear it makes me wanna run to the Derm and try it...but the shedding /images/graemlins/look.gif In 4 months when i'm further into my transition (and grow back some of the hair i just lost) i think i may give it a whirl /images/graemlins/grin.gif

hiza

Thanks so much girls!

Well I going to try the NIOXIN line and try to start with protective style.
My skin is looking soooo good and I have only been on Accutane for ca. 4 weeks.

hiza...

Allandra

Hiza,

I took Accutane (one course). I didn't use the Nixion line. I made sure to use a moisturizing shampoo, a moisturizing conditioner and lots and lots of moisturizer. How's it going for you these days?