Not so Newbie introducing herself...(with pics)

meiks718

Good morning hair sisters,
This is actually my first post on LHCF. Its a new year and I've decided to take this hair thing seriously and to the next level. Right now my hair is between neck length and shoulder length. My ultimate goal right now is to get to bra strap length. My regimen is pretty simple right now. I DC on dry hair and wash once a week. I moisturize 2x a day. I rollerset and airdry or sit under the dryer. I also use jamaican black castor oil on my edges in hopes of filling them in. Thats about it. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the advice and knowledge you ladies put out on here. I'm excited about my journey.

Attachments

• Mommy306.jpg
    Mommy306.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC02226.jpg
    DSC02226.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 98
  • wethair.jpg
    wethair.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 100

meiks718

Thanks ladies for the welcome. Right now, I relax anywhere between 12 to 16 weeks. It just depends on how unruly my newgrowth gets.

meiks718

Welcome to the board! Which other products are you using on your hair besides JBCO? HHG

I use ORS replenishing pak mixed with castor oil for deep conditioning. I use HairOne cleansing conditioner when shampooing. For a leave-in, I use chi keratin mist and neutrogena triple moisture silk touch leave in cream. Usually for daily moisture I used ORS olive oil lotion.

meiks718

Thanks so much ladies!! You guys are very welcoming. I totally understand why people love it here so much.