Newbie with hair care questions

Babs77

Hi everyone,

I just found this site today and I think it is wonderful. I really want to grow healthy waist length hair but I don't know how. My hair is bra strap length. So I was hoping I could get some advice from you guys. My hair care routine is as follows:

1. I relax my hair very 3-4 months.(Hair sometimes braided)
2. I wash my hair every 2 weeks w/ creme of nature shampoo.
3. I condition it with nexxus emergencee and cholesterol,
I alternate between the two.
4. I use Infusium 23 leave in condtioner
5. I blow dry and flat iron my hair (bad right)

So if you could give me any advice it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

MissM

Blow drying and flat ironing is not necessarily bad for your hair-heck, look at mine!!

Is that the only time you use heat on your hair? I only use it once a week. What are you using to moisturize your hair between washes?

Oh and welcome to the forum!!!

Babs77

Hi Natori& everyone,

I only put heat on my hair when I wash it. I put TCB oil on my hair or spray olive oil to moisturize but not everyday. Sometimes i forget to moisturize. I was going to start to use hot oil treatments and moisturize daily.

Victorian

old head
welcome

If your hair is already bra-strap, I wouldn't go changing a bunch of stuff from your regimen--your hair must be fine with what you're doing. It will keep growing as it has been, so there isn't anything you really need to DO except wait patiently, and make sure you are continuing to take care of your hair, especially your ends. Are you having any hair problems or anything? If not, I would just keep on doing whatever has been working so far

Allandra

Welcome to the board.
Sounds like you have a good regimen. You probably don't need to change a thing.