Nov 29-30, Dec 1..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Weekend Lovely LHCF Ladies!:grin:

For those of us that had a holiday yesterday, I hope we remain continually Thankful.

As we ALL begin to wind down 2013...Lets start this Final month off Nurturing & Nourishing our Hair.

What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

Rozlewis

Time for my monthly henna treatment.

Tonight:
Pre-poo with KeraVeda Coffee Oil on scalp and coconut oil on length under conditioning cap for 30 mins. Shampoo with Keracare Detangling shampoo, rinse, and apply Henna place a baggy on head and leave in overnight.

Saturday:
Rinse Henna out with V05 Conditioner, apply coffee, apply DC and sit under steamer for 30 mins. Next apply tea, oil, conditioner for 5 mins and rinse. Do a final ACV rinse, apply leave-ins Apply AVC rinse, apply leave-ins, and air dry.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Prepoo with coconut oil, Co-cleanse w/the last of my NG Lemon Detox, DC w/SD Vanilla Silk, Moisturize/seal with Shea Moisture CES/HH Mango Cloud.

natura87

I havent done my hair in weeks. Since being in Korea my hair has just been pulled back into a low ponytail. It needs TLC BAD!! I want to DC tomorrow, and twist or braid it out for a nice style tomorrow. I have no clue what the 72 kids I teach will say (other than "teacher changee", teacher big hair" and "teacher ramyun" , but YOLO. My hair need to be free.

Ogoma

Saturday
Trim - Lunar calendar best day to cut for lengthening

First Sunday of the month hair day!
- pre-poo with CJ Curl Rehab and DB Hair Whip on one quarter (claims it can be used as a DC so will test that out) & grapeseed oil
- clarify with Lush Fair Trade Honey shampoo
- deep treatment with Bask Whiskey Soak
- co-wash it out with CJ Smoothing Conditioner
- oil rinse with oil mix
- leave-in DB Transitioning Creme
- stretch with curlformers

ETA: to change products used and enter style.

Last edited:

PureSilver

Saturday
Trim - Lunar calendar best day to cut for lengthening

First Sunday of the month hair day!
- pre-poo with DB Cocoa Hair Whip (claims it can be used as a DC so will test that out)
- detangle with TJ TTT
- clarify with Lush Fair Trade Honey shampoo
- deep treatment with Bask Whiskey Soak
- co-wash it out with CJ Curl Rehab
- oil rinse with oil mix
- leave-in DB Transitioning Creme
- choice of style will depend on mood and schedule

Well well is that so, in that case i shall be trimming December 2nd. I was checking the farmers calendar a couple days ago and saw that i trimmed
a little too early but no worries for me its hair and it will definitely grow back.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Last Night = Overnight Oil Soak with KeraVada's Neem in Dreamsicle

Tonight:
Co-Cleanse with Curl Junkie's Daily Fix
Reconstruct with MyHoneyChild's Honey Horsetail Reconstructor
Steam with Claudie's Protein Renew & Columbian Coffee
ACV Rinse with Hairveda
Tea Rinse Burdock & Saw Palmetto with Leave-In/Oil
Dry under dryer
Moisturize with Mizani Night-time Rx

PureSilver

I'm gonna Wash, DC and give it a Vitamin Treatment

Wash: Keracare sulphate free hydrating shampoo
Vitamin Treatment: Design Essentials Restore Vitamin Treatment
DC : Pearl Collection; Ilive Cholesterol Extra Shine and Soft
Air Dry: Flexirods

Ogoma

Saturday Trim - Lunar calendar best day to cut for lengthening First Sunday of the month hair day! - pre-poo with DB Cocoa Hair Whip (claims it can be used as a DC so will test that out) - detangle with TJ TTT - clarify with Lush Fair Trade Honey shampoo - deep treatment with Bask Whiskey Soak - co-wash it out with CJ Curl Rehab - oil rinse with oil mix - leave-in DB Transitioning Creme - choice of style will depend on mood and schedule

Trimmed about an inch today. The rest of the routine tomorrow.

KinkyGenius

No washing this week since I'll be doing my Mom's hair and I'm lazy :lol:. Will just be wearing buns and loose hair updos for the week.

Nylund

Pre-poo with coconut, castor and rice bran oil
Cleanse with VO5 Kiwi Lime (love this conditioner)
Tea rinse with Skinfolk ayurvedic tea mix (amla, lavender, brahmi, hops, nettle, rosemary, neem)
DC with Sukin Nourishing conditioner mixed with coconut, olive and avocado oil
Apply leave-in (Texture Me Natural Aunt Cookie's MoistureCream)
Seal (Texture Me Natural Macadamia Styling Butter)
Twist hair :yep:

TeeBee

YES! I just co-washed + detangled/RO (GIOVANNI avocado & olive oil//ultra moist conditioner) Made 8 large twists with (GIOVANNI keratin & argan oil//ultra sleek conditioner) as a leave in. Put those twists into a bun. Stretching my hair for a flexi rod set tomorrow.

Last edited:

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo: Hempseed Oil and Coconut Oil

Shampoo: Elucence Moisture Acidfying followed by Creme Of Nature Argan Oil

Reconstructive Treatment: Milcreek Keratin Conditioner

DC w/Steam: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab on top of tea blend

Leave Ins: ACV Solution, SSI Tahatian Vanilla Moisture Mist, Hairitage Hydrations Soft Coconut Marshmallow Leave in topped Soultanicals Knot Sauce, Soultanicals Platinum Roots Scalp Oil and Phytokeratine Serum on my ends.

Air Dry using The Banding Method

..and BUN!

PureSilver

I didn't air dry like i planned and wanted to. I blow dried on warm using a HP of course and semi flatironed @ 350deg doing only 2 passes on 10 sections. I still can't get over how soft and silky my hair feels.............the DE vitamin treatment made my hair stronger and l also left it on for an 11/2 hrs though the instructions said 15mins.

soulglo

Took down my twist extensions
Contemplating washing tomorrow

And froing, hating or wigging it on monday