November 1,2,3...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

felic1

I will do my pre poo Monday after my girlfriends daughters' funeral. I will probably have a whole jar of coconut oil in my hair. I have that As I Am cleansing conditioner, that SM boabob deep treatment with ceramide oil added, with a coffee rinse on the bottom, then my ACV and tea. My hair is coming right along. Thanks everyone!!

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I was lazy today because I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. I just co-washed my hair in my flat twists with As I Am Co-wash and rubbed Oyin Hair Dew over them. I'll do a real wash tomorrow:

- DC overnight with Purabody Chocolate Hair Smoothie
- Shampoo tomorrow with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo (I'm borrowing my husband's)
- Condition/Detangle with Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
- Leave-in Purabody Sapote Hair Lotion
- Flat Twist with Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter

Blairx0

Protein party!
Shampooed with 50/50
Let some 50/50 conditoner steam in
Used GPB and cassia as a dc
Rinsed
Appiled aloe my hair spray snf serum along with apoghee spray ( cant remember what is called, but it stopped my shedding)
Rollerset
and now relaxing

Duchess007

Massaged scalp with ORS HAIRepair and inverted.

Prepooing twists with sunflower oil overnight.

Cowashing twists with VO5 Ocean tomorrow.

Then LCB tomorrow with avj spray (L), my mango butter leave in mix (C), and whipped shea mix (B)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

yorkpatties

Trying a twist-out with baby buttercream/jelly soft curls combo. I really like how my twist-outs last with curly pudding & jelly soft curls, but because I have a full sized jar of baby buttercream from when I used to do my twist-outs on blow-dried hair, I figured I may as well see how it works on a wet twist-out with my new favorite product, jelly soft curls.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Doing an overnight prepoo with coconut oil and CJ Argan and Olive Daily Conditioner.

Will wash with Ouidad Curl-CoWash (HG)

Will DC with AVEDA smooth infusion and follow up with Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm as my moisturizing DC.

Will use AVEDA brilliant universal styling creme as a leave in, AVEDA smooth infusion glossing straightener as heat protection, and AVEDA brilliant emollient finishing gloss as a finisher on my ends for my blow out

Tangles and shrinkage be gone!

I'll do the wash and go I was planning next week. I still need to perfect the blow out.

Last edited:

southerncitygirl

my birthday was friday so I kept it simple this weekend I washed condtioned and blew my hurr out via the tension method...i twisted the sides and put the back into a bun.

spellinto

Today I plan to
- detangle my hair w/CON Strength & Shine Leave In and a seamless comb
- cleanse with Organix Coconut Nourishing Shampoo (sulfate-free)
- use my Redken protein mist and follow up with Aussie 3 Min DC & Roux 619 Moisture Treatment (trying to finish all 3 products)
- rinse and air dry (wait until it air dries *completely*)
- apply more CON leave in, a little Lacio Lacio, & Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Cream to set four bantu knots overnight. Hopefully they'll last a few days.

TeeBee

Doesn't look like I'll get to my hair today. I have a whole house to clean and some Once Upon a Time to catch up on. They're doing Ariel tonight!!!! I did however oil my hair and scalp up really good this morning..might just throw on a plastic cap and GHE all day. I'll wash tomorrow.

Smiley79

I did my second week of Cassia. I have one mor bit to use up and then I'm off to try Henna and Indigo next.

blackeyes31626

shampooed w/ sm black soap
detangled and dc'd w/ HV sitrinillah
rinsed and moisturized w/ Oyin dew and Qhemet ah&tb
put in some bantu knots

so1913

TOvernight oiling with Baidyanath Mahabhringraj Oil (left on for about 18 hours)

Cleansed with Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations Brahmi Bhringraj Hibiscus Shikakai Amla Reetha Conditioning Shampoo Bar

Rinsed with Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations Herbal Lemongrass Pink Grapefruit Tea Tree Hair Vinegar Rinse

Detangled with KCKT

Styled and diffused with Obia Curl Moisture Cream and Curl Enhancing Custard

Last edited: