October 11,12,13..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
I changed my mind on the flat ironing. It's supposed to rain a few times this coming week. I cowashed and am DCing overnight.

TeeBee

Wearing a twist out after a month of bunning :)
-Shampoo w/ trader joes tea tree
-DC w/ Giovanni 50/50
-Twist w/ curls coconut conditioner, Darcy's pumpkin conditioner and KMF gel

alove15
Do you use the KMF often? I have a bottle and I'm having the hardest time pairing this product with my leave-ins and stylers without it getting boogery (real word? prob not lol). However, I do have the Curls condish you used. Does this combo work well??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Did an Overnight "Oil" Soak with Keravada's Nettle Hair Oil (Pumpkin Spice)
Co-Cleansed with Hairveda's Amala Cleansing Conditioner
Did a quick follow up cowash with Hairveda's MoistPRO
Under dryer with Hydratherma Naturals Amino Protein Rx
Steamed with Hairveda's Ashlii Amala DC'er (over Coffee)
ACV Rinse Hairveda's Phinising Rinse
Tea/Leave-In/Oil & dry under dryer

After it dries, probably KeraVada's Ayurvedic Hair Butter or Naturelle Grow's Pumpkin Hair Whip.

cutenss

I had not plan to do my hair today, but I was bored :look:

I washed with Roux Porosity Control Repairing Shampoo 233 (trying to use stuff up)

I DC for 20 minutes under my HOT cap with TJ Nourish Spa (I am really not feeling this conditioner in any capacity)

I did the LOC (Liquid, Oil, Cream) method with (L)CHI Keratin Mist, (O)Gleau Oil, (C) Curly Kinks Satin Roots Natural Leave-In Detangler

I put into a ponytail and did two twisties, and put my scarf on. I don't think I am going anywhere today. So I will be ready with a fluffy pony for church tomorrow :)

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Taking out these twists...then

Shampoo with Bobeam Shealoe
DC w/Hairitage Hydration Pink Grapefruit
Leave in Mango Colada & a little Aphogee Green Tea
Seal with Mango Cloud

:lick:

Twist it up in medium sized twists.

jprayze

Washed my hair yesterday and used silicon mix leave in which was great for detangling. Crochet kinky twists being installed as I type. Gonna oil my scalp tomorrow and make a braid spray.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Dc'ing now. Will steam it in later, and maybe cowash. I haven't decided how I'm doing my hair for tomorrow's Thanksgiving Dinner. It will likely end up in a bun:ohwell:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I washed, tea rinsed and overnight and Saturday napped DCed. I rollerset and am back in bed. My 3 day weekend of pure laziness will continue on lol

Please excuse my iPhone

EnExitStageLeft

I had not plan to do my hair today, but I was bored :look:

I washed with Roux Porosity Control Repairing Shampoo 233 (trying to use stuff up)

I DC for 20 minutes under my HOT cap with TJ Nourish Spa (I am really not feeling this conditioner in any capacity)

I did the LOC (Liquid, Oil, Cream) method with (L)CHI Keratin Mist, (O)Gleau Oil, (C) Curly Kinks Satin Roots Natural Leave-In Detangler

I put into a ponytail and did two twisties, and put my scarf on. I don't think I am going anywhere today. So I will be ready with a fluffy pony for church tomorrow :)

:thud: I now know how people felt when I said DB Pumkpin Seed Conditioner was horrible. But ummm....if you're looking to give it away I'm only a PM away...just sayin'

Ogoma

Usual simple hair week. I have been feeling really tired lately so want to use this long weekend to rest.

Sunday:
Co-cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash, condition and detangle with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, oil rinse with oil mix, leave-in Oyin Hair Dew, and put in curlformers.

Hair in a bun. I don't think I am going to do curlformers this weekend. I will try tomorrow, if I don't get it done it will have to be next weekend or the one after that. :sad:

Beamodel

Clarified with Kenra
HOT Keravada Brahmi Oil
Cowash HV Aci Berry
DC HH Pink Grapefruit
Leave in Pura Body Mururu Milk
Seal HH Caramel Frapp

Last edited: