December 27,28,29..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

thebelleofelle

co-wash and box braids insulted!!! FINALLY. Gonna rock these until April 1st. Now time to research maintenance. Can't afford any setbacks bcuz of these.

Jace032000

Tomorrow after church--overnight prepoo with honey and olive oil. Shampoo with Shea Moisture Retention and conditon with Shea Moisture conditioner. Then bun it up! Wish I could do a roller set but I'm style illiterate -- heck I can barely put my own hair in a pony tail!

Last edited:

hnntrr

Thinking about DCing tonight and doing a puff again tomorrow cause it worked out so well this time!

lovelycurls

*Color hair with Shea moisture color system
*Co wash with Eden body cowash
Deep treatment with Hairveda sitrinillah conditioner
*Tea rinse
*Leave in conditioner
*Oil scalp and edges
*Roller set or curlformers or flex rods ( whichever is convenient)
*seal ends

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE3 using LHCF

BranwenRosewood

Today:

Shampoo with ORS Creamy Aloe
Apply Henna and leave on for 6 hours
If I need to cowash it out I'll use Natty Moist
Possibly DC afterwards (no clue what I'll use if I do)
Do LOC or LCO with Komaza Vitamin Reign, Safflower Oil and Komaza Shea Butter Lotion (sample)
Airdry

NIN4eva

Tomorrow I'll be 6 or 7 weeks post relaxer, so I'm doing an aphogee 2-step using Mizani Supreme Oil Mask as my DC. I have some Mizani True Textures Moisture Stretch that I'm going to try for the first time as well tomorrow. I'm going to try it as a leave-in on damp hair and really saturate my ng. I have some Aveda Brilliant Humectant Pomade that I may just use on my ends... Depends on how the MTTMS feels. I usually try to keep it simple and stay consistent, but Mom really came through this Christmas and I haven't treated myself in a while. :grin:

Last edited:

sunnieb

Finally back at home! I've pretty much ignored my hair all day (been out since 5am), so let me go do a dc with Nexxus Humectress since I'm wide awake. :yep: