November 11,12,13....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

lamaria211

Aubrey organics Rosa Mosqueta condish on dry hair for 4 hrs rinse and seal in Shea and oils. That's it

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using SPH-M820-BST

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
i plan to do bantu knots tonight/this evening for a party that I'm going to.
if i run out of time, I'll probably just do a quick cowash/comb out/fro.

Evolving78

sitting with conditioner now
rinse this mess out and roller set
i might do a roller wrap depends on how the curls come out since i am using larger rollers

tbaby_8

I just did the Chi Enviro Smoothing Treatment last Sunday and will shampoo it out for the first time since then and will DC with either my silicon mix or go and buy the bamboo silicon mix this weekend to use that for my DC. Then maybe either roller set or flat iron my hair for the coming week. I haven't decided.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
The Usual:
(The Weekend)
Wash with CON Green (original formula)
DC with AO GPB
Final rinse with Roux Porosity Control
Leave In with HE LTR
Dry
Apply One N Only Argan Oil
Flat Iron
(Mon-Fri)
Wrap and Protective style under wig

SuchaLady

Aphogee 2 minute. DC and flat iron. Going to a tea party this weekend! =) And to see my hair straight to decide if I want to get it cut or not :look:

coyacoy

hey there hair divas! this weekend i am henna'ing and maybe dc'ing after - i usually do a henna gloss so it just depends on how my hurr feels afterwards in terms of whether to dc following.........blow drying on cool to strech and then twist out for the weekend. monday - friday LF wiggin it

Ronnieaj

Took down my twists this morning. Washed with diluted KPak shampoo, followed with Mega-tek as protein DC mixed with oil blend. Followed with creme rinse and acv rinse, used Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner as a leave in. Followed with homemade butter blend, heavy sealed on the ends, and bunned. Done and done :yep:.

Brownie518

I washed my hair this morning. I prepoo'd with SM Purification mask (a new fav) for about an hour after I sat with some garlic infused olive on on overnight. I washed with Aveda DR and DC'd with Jasmine's Avocado & Silk.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I'm about to:

Shampoo w/ Kenra Clarifying Shampoo
DC W/ Curl Junkie Curl Rehab mixed w/ Hairveda AvoSoya Oil
Airdry w/ Shescentit Coco Creme
Flat Iron w/ CHI Silk Infusion
Apply Oyin Dew & Silk Dreams Nourish Oil & Wrap

LongTimeComing

Prepooed with Optimum Strengthening Conditioner all day today. I will wash tomorrow, condition with Humectress, mouisturize and cornrow to go under my wig.

sillygirl82

I just dyed my hair. I used Garnier Nutrisse in Soft Raspberry Brown. I added extra oil to the dye. The little bit of oil that they give you is not enough for the dye to cling to curly hair.

Now I'm deep conditioning with my hair therapy wrap. I love this thing!