November 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ahhhhh Nahhhhh ! Let's Get It, Let's Get It, Let's Get It!:band2:

November is finally here! Let's ALL Do Our Individual Thang This Month!

Hopefully, YOUR Gray Thursday/BF and C-Monday will be Everything you need it to be!:shopping:

Happy Hauling Ladies! Come On Ya'll Let's Get This Done.:headspin:

JerriBlank

Mayneee, I can't wait for Black Friday!

I went to CVS. They had $3 rewards bucks if you spend $15 on Nuance by Salma Hayek. I picked up the Buriti Oil Nourishing condish, and the Raw Honey color protect condish, and the Raw Honey Color Protect mask. Asked dude to ring me up separately, yeahhhh! I ended up getting 2 $3 rewards, so I saved $6 on my purchase today.

Walgreens has a ton of stuff on clearance, and I'm realizing that stores are doing this in preparation for holiday spending, no?

I got an Infusiim 23 moisture spray, and a Developlus Intense Reconstructing Masque. Ingredients reminded me of Joico.

Also got 2 Suave professional line condish. 1 Rosemary Mint and 1 Black raspberry white tea in sale at Kroger for $1.50 apiece. If I like it, I'll go back for the bigger sizes.

I plan on getting back into co-washing.

Tryna build my stash back up. :yep:

JerriBlank

I have been DYING to try these, and lo and behold, the shampoo and condish were half off at my local Target:

http://www.target.com/p/sheamoistur...gclid=CPHKpaKSkNACFQuSaQod9eIErw&gclsrc=aw.ds

I took everything off the shelves. :look:

4 of the conditoner, and 1 shampoo. Headed to another Target to look for more here in an hr. lol

Also got 1 Peace Rose Silken hair gel, and 1 Peace Rose oil Nourish Silken Hold Mist