November 26 27 28 29 30 Dec 1 2 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Holiday Beauties! :kiss: ..... :hiya:

I hope your Holiday Season is off to a Great Start:alcoholics:

Gratitude, Love, Patience, Empathy, Caring:2inlove:

But in all the "Hustle Bustle" of the Season, don't forget your Weekly Hair Care!:thought:

Let's Finish 2022 out the Right Way!:up:

So....What Are YOUR Weekly Hair Plans?:theteam:

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I plan to take my knotless braids down a little at a time starting next Monday. After that, the plan is to dye my hair jet black. Not sure what hairstyle I want to try next but I want to give the braids a rest for a bit.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I will probably wash my hair tomorrow although I think I might push it back a week because I have a cold
My hair was too gunky to push another week and I'm feeling better today.

Prepoo with Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Intensive Treatment
Shampoo with Proclaim Coconut Oil Anti-Breakage Shampoo
Protein Tx Malibu C Rehabilit8 Protein Conditioner
Moisture Tx Ever Ego Garlic Mask Hot Oil Treatment with Garlic with vitamin A
Leave In with Camille Rose Coconut water leave-in conditioner
Styled in bun with Texture ID Curls Styling Custard and Smoothing Gel
Moisturized ends using Camille Rose Curlaide Butter

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Starting taking down my knotless braids this evening. After that, sectioned my hair into 6 parts, dampened it with water and moisturized with Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé, then gently detangled and braided each section.

LadyRaider

I straightened my hair. I was worried about my ends, but they don't look terrible. But I do see some breakage in the back.
I never know what to do with my hair when it's straight. It doesn't curl well at all. I end up in a braided ponytail.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Starting taking down my knotless braids this evening. After that, sectioned my hair into 6 parts, dampened it with water and moisturized with Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé, then gently detangled and braided each section.
I finished taking down the braids, dyed my hair jet black, blow dried it, and did 4 cornrows. Im happy with the color and was able to coat all my APL hair with just two boxes. I do need to buy a real moisturizer.

Tuesday
Hair dye:
Garnier Olia 1.0 Black (Ammonia Free Permanent Hair Color)
Conditioner: Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Conditioner
Blow dryer: Rev Air
Moisturizer: Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé

LadyRaider

Washed a week old blow dry and tymo press.

Olaplex 3
Adwoa Baomint shampoo
Olaplex 5
Curly Magic and ICH for a wash and go

No heat damage. Whew.
I didn't get the tymo. I got a babyblisspro brush. I couldn't find any comparisons. My hair is not very straight (but it never has gotten very straight... even when relaxed!

Does your hair get straight with the tymo? I didn't buy it because it would have to be shipped while I could purchase the other at Ulta IMMEDIATELY.

oneastrocurlie

I didn't get the tymo. I got a babyblisspro brush. I couldn't find any comparisons. My hair is not very straight (but it never has gotten very straight... even when relaxed!

Does your hair get straight with the tymo? I didn't buy it because it would have to be shipped while I could purchase the other at Ulta IMMEDIATELY.

Yes. Not as straight as a "silk press" at the salon but I actually preferred that because I used to think my straight hair was pretty boring and lifeless. The tymo left me with straight hair with volume and I used it on the second highest setting (I have the OG one, not the upgraded version - actually meant to get that one). One con I will give it is that it's hard to give your hair any curl. So my hair was just straight root to ends.

The babybliss looks more like that Revlon round brush. I have the paddle brush version. I used that to blow dry and then the tymo to straighten. I could've done better at my ends but was very pleased. I even went to cycle class twice and while my roots were fighting the power a little my hair was still straight. I just rocked a ponytail and a headband during class.

I should add I have a flat iron handicap lol so the tymo is perfect for me.

lindseyerinc

I relaxed my hair for the first time in 8 years and I'm so glad I did. My hair feels amazing better than it ever did when I was relaxed initially and in these past few years.

Affirm Protecto
Affirm relaxer in regular processed for 13 minutes
Affirm 5 in 1
Neutralizer
Olaplex no 2
Olaplex no 4
Olaplex 4 in 1
Creme of Nature argan leave in spray
Olaplex no 6 and 7

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I had to shampoo my hair because my scalp was irritated and my hair was super dry. Maybe permanent hair color is not a good choice for me. I really like the color but not the dryness. I put my hair in a few braids so that it could stretch out while air drying. I will start putting in two-strand twists later.

Thursday
Shampoo:
Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo
Leave-in: Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Leave-In Conditioner

colorful_coils

Today
Co-wash: Briogeo Rice Amino + Shea Hydrating Co-wash
Conditioner: Grown Alchemist Strengthening Conditioner
Leave-in: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Leave-in Conditioning Styler
Cream: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Curl Defining Cream
Mousse: The Doux Mousse Def

Got a lovely fluffy wash-n-go with this one! Good elongation and great volume, but definitely more frizz than I would have had if I used gel instead.