November Protective Style

tiffupretty

This is how i'm protective styling this month...and it keeps my head warm :grin:

tiffupretty

its a wig....it kinda reminds me of my own hair like in my siggy....but also thanks girl...ny & company has some really cute stuff...for the lowwwww

natural2008

Your wig is cute and the only way that I knew it was a wig because you said that, "it keeps your head warm :yep:." if you had not have said that i would not have known. Its really cute.

dlewis

its a wig....it kinda reminds me of my own hair like in my siggy....but also thanks girl...ny & company has some really cute stuff...for the lowwwww

I wouldn't have know it was a wig if you had not said it. It looks very nice.

tiffupretty

Cute! What's the name and the style?

O-zone lacefront wig...it was $45 I cant remember the style name...i tossed the lable but i do remember it was O-ZONE brand...I got it at BSS

and thanks everyone cuz i was feeling kinda paranoid..and no one seemed to notice or they didnt say anything so i would come right out and say hey i have a wig on..to my friends and associates...they did double and triple takes...a couple of them went and got one too...but even in the wind it blows and moves rather naturally

Jassy28

I would have never known it was a wig if you wouldn't have said anything. I love it! What is the name/style? Is it human hair? Oh and your outfit is cut too...I love NY&Co.