now, i just dont know what do do!!!

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I never bought any salon products from an Asian BSS. For one, it way over priced and two I can't check the quality since it's behind a glass case.

Shatani

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
asians are suspect? come on guys, dont generalize, we dont like when its done to us.

i rarely buy salon products and if i do you usually cant buy them in a BSS, but only in a salon. i agree with Tracy, we've been buying from Asians for years, dont stop now because of some thread.

shatani, dont worry about people diluting stuff, yadda yadda, if it bothers you that much, just go to a real salon and pay the price. hair companies already give you less for your buck.

i never get followed in a store, ive seen it happen, but Asians arent the only ones that do it. I wish more blk women/men would own BSSs since we're the primary customers

[/ QUOTE ]youre right honeydrop....that news just came as such a shock to me....it never even occurred to me that counterfit hair products existed!!! i'll just stick to accessories and the non-dusty products

and i had no intention of this thread becoming offensive to asian folk....thats just the way the info was presented to me...i wouldnt go so far as to say they are suspect, das not cool...
~T~