I Am So Pissed!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I went to a stylist today to get a trim and color. This is a big thing for me since my hair is recovering from the b/c of 1/8/05. My hair was growing great. It went from 2" to 9.5" as of 3/26/05 because of the stinky challenge. The stylist was friendly enough and said she was gonna trim my hair. Well, the trim ended up 2.5" of my hair! :eek: I am so pissed! My Hair is now 7" on the side and 3" in the back. I should've known better! Crap! She cut it in s style, but it won't look right until it is relaxed or flat ironed strait! :eek: I have to wear it in my gel and slicked back style until it grows again! :mad:

landakaye

Oh H*ll No! I hope you voiced your displeasure with this person. I would have gotten up and walked out(which is what I usually do). Im really sorry.

L

lkg4healthyhair

That is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you say or do?????

Maybe you could learn to cut your own ends so you don't have to go thru that again...I would be so livid...

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I think she saw my anger. As u girls know, when our hair is short, we don't want it cut shorter! :mad: I'm ok now because my hubby calmed me down and my maxi and miniglide is on the way. She did do a great job on my color, but dang!! :(

Leslie_C

Im sorry this happened to u, it has happened to me many times! see this is why I think Im going to take a chance and trim my own hair (I have some breakage and am gonna have to do a big trim). I know if I go to a salon they will probably cut it wayyyy more than I want which is what always happens. I am just gonna trim the shortest layer that has broken, then trim the next layer and then finally the bottom layer which is much longer than the rest Im gonna cut that about 2 or 3 inches. the ends are thin anyway. Im willing to let them go now. Then I will grow out the layers while gradually trimming the bottom. but Im not going to a salon so they can jack it up to where I can do nothing with it, which is what happened to me last time my hair was damaged.

maybe u can learn to flat iron your hair and trim it occasionally then its all in your own hands. I decided from now on if anyone jacks up my hair, its gonna be me! lol

tryn2growmyhair

I am really sorry that this happened to you. That is why I no longer allow stylists to trim my hair. It always turns into a hair cut. I bought my own scissors and will be trimming my hair myself. :look: