NTM basket...deal or no deal?

mrsmeredith

Hey ladies, I want to know do you guys think this is a good deal or not on NTM gift basket.

Gift Basket Includes: Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo - 8.45 fl oz, Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz, Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Healing Shine Serum - 1.8 fl oz, Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Pure Strength Oil Therapy - 2 ea, Neutrogena® Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream - 6 fl oz
All for $29.99

Thanks

HighlyFavored1

IMO, it's not really an amazing deal, but you will be saving a few dollars (assuming you don't have to pay shipping for it). I would only do it if you actually use all of the NTM products, such as the shine serum and oil therapy, and if would buy them even if they didn't come in the package. If you only use a few of those products, I would just buy them separately.

FAMUDva

It's a gift that I'd be happy to receive :)

ETA: DUH! I guess I was thinking you were creating a basket for someone. Yeah, I agree with the poster that said if you don't use everything, then buy them seperately. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Last edited:

mrsmeredith

Okay, the only one I know nothing about is the oil therapy and u get two of those so I revamped my decision and purchased separately the items I know I would use and it came out okay.
NEUTROGENA TRIPLE MOISTURE Silk Touch Leave-In Cream - 6 fl oz $2.75
NEUTROGENA TRIPLE MOISTURE Healing Shine Serum - 1.8 fl oz $2.75
NEUTROGENA TRIPLE MOISTURE Cream Lather Shampoo - 8.45 fl oz (purchased two2) $4.80
NEUTROGENA TRIPLE MOISTURE Daily Deep Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz (purchased2) $4.80
And shipping was a flat 5.75:)

MzOptimistic

mrsmeredith said:
Okay, the only one I know nothing about is the oil therapy and u get two of those so I revamped my decision and purchased separately the items I know I would use and it came out okay.
NEUTROGENA TRIPLE MOISTURE Silk Touch Leave-In Cream - 6 fl oz $2.75
NEUTROGENA TRIPLE MOISTURE Healing Shine Serum - 1.8 fl oz $2.75
NEUTROGENA TRIPLE MOISTURE Cream Lather Shampoo - 8.45 fl oz (purchased two2) $4.80
NEUTROGENA TRIPLE MOISTURE Daily Deep Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz (purchased2) $4.80
And shipping was a flat 5.75:)

Where did you order from with those cheap prices because I order from www.drugstore.com or I go to Walgreens because no one else sells them in my area and I pay $5.99 for the leave in well basically the whole line runs between $5.99-$6.99 soo can you please post the website:)

Thanks,
Tanya

Last edited:

MzOptimistic

HighlyFavored1 said:
I'm wondering the same thing, now that's a really good deal. Where did you buy this from?

Highly Favored did you just add your fotki address because when I tried to click on your fotki link...it says page not available and then when I looked at your fotki address it looks suspect, it looks like there shouldn't be that many spaces:)

Last edited:

Nenah

I will be checking this post because I would like to know to I pay around $5.00 to $6.00 for each product.:ohwell:

mrsmeredith

I purchased them through my hubby's job. They have an online store for employees. The funny thing is, I didn't know Neutrogena was made by Johnson N Johnson so last night I had a little shopping spree with NTM along with the other stuff I regularly purchase.

MonaLisa

HighlyFavored1 said:
I'm wondering the same thing, now that's a really good deal. Where did you buy this from?

*Mo comes into the thread running....can't believe I almost missed this one...*

This is the answer I want to know!!! :eek:

*where da heyall is Sylver?*

Those are NOT New York prices....I'd order that basket!

sylver2

mrsmeredith said:
I purchased them through my hubby's job. They have an online store for employees. The funny thing is, I didn't know Neutrogena was made by Johnson N Johnson so last night I had a little shopping spree with NTM along with the other stuff I regularly purchase.

ummmm.....u need to hook us up..hint hint