NTM... Is 6oz Enough?

GoldenBreeze

I'm going to try NTM Deep Recovery Mask, and want to know if the 6oz jar is enough. My hair isn't quite bsl yet. I don't usually buy jars of conditioner or treatments with just 6 oz, so I want to know if I'll need 2 jars for just one treatment. Thanks ladies.

MzOptimistic

GoldenBreeze said:
I'm going to try NTM Deep Recovery Mask, and want to know if the 6oz jar is enough. My hair isn't quite bsl yet. I don't usually buy jars of conditioner or treatments with just 6 oz, so I want to know if I'll need 2 jars for just one treatment. Thanks ladies.

I have thick APL length hair also. You won't need 2 jars, in fact you will not need to use 1 jar. A little goes a long way;) Girl, I don't usually buy little jars either unless it's good stuff and this is sum good stuff but I don't use it often either;)

Divine Inspiration

It wasn't enough for me. At the time I used it, I was about 1" away from brastrap, and my hair is thick. I had to add things in to make it go further.

MzOptimistic

Divine Inspiration said:
It wasn't enough for me. At the time I used it, I was about 1" away from brastrap, and my hair is thick. I had to add things in to make it go further.

I guess, I'm just being CHIRP:lol:

GeorginaSparks

i remember when i used it and i overloaded, it felt horrible on my hair. with this product, a little goes a long way. I used my jar a few times

GoldenBreeze

tsmith said:
I have thick APL length hair also. You won't need 2 jars, in fact you will not need to use 1 jar. A little goes a long way;) Girl, I don't usually buy little jars either unless it's good stuff and this is sum good stuff but I don't use it often either;)

Thanks tsmith. Do you think it makes a difference whether you're relaxed or natural?

Divine Inspiration, were you natural when you used it?

Last edited:

MzOptimistic

GoldenBreeze said:
Thanks tsmith. Do you think it makes a difference whether you're relaxed or natural?

OH SNAP, you're natural WITH apl hair:eek: , yah boo, I think you're going to prolly use half a jar:D if not more;)

GoldenBreeze

tsmith said:
OH SNAP, you're natural WITH apl hair:eek: , yah boo, I think you're going to prolly use half a jar:D if not more;)

ROFL, yea girl all this stuff on my head is natural! Whew, I love it, but it is a product sponge fo' sho'. :D I use 1/2 bottle of Suave/VO5/ETC per co-wash. :eek:

Last edited: