NYC Area Ladies... Ricky's Sale!!

purplepeace79

So I'm walking down the street with my baby and we walk past a Ricky's, and of course, my heart skips a beat because its Ricky's lol. Anyway, he says 'Baby I think they're having a sale and you know how you are with hair products"

Sure enough, 20% off all professional products. Of course, they were out of Knot Today, but they have all the curly lines (Miss Jessie's, Hair Rules, Devacurl, Mixed Chicks, Blended Beauty, etc) and everything else like Fekkai (sp?), Creme of Nature, and all that stuff all the straighthaired sistas discuss. He picked up some Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap and I think that was on sale too. He was like "Get what you want" and you can't say that to a PJ!!! Not with a SALE!! LOL

So Ummm, I kinda racked the hell up!
Happy shopping!

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
Yes they do. I went in there for some Curly Q's Coco Dream Moisturizing Conditioner. I got 20% off 14.99. I was so happy I almost burst.

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
does the store sell Curls line?

Yup they do. I got the Curls Curly Q's Coconut Dream Moisturizing Conditioner. It has the same ingredients as the Coconut Sublime Moisturizing Conditioner but you get 2 more oz for the same amount of money. I am always looking for a deal. :grin:

Nice & Wavy

So I'm walking down the street with my baby and we walk past a Ricky's, and of course, my heart skips a beat because its Ricky's lol. Anyway, he says 'Baby I think they're having a sale and you know how you are with hair products"

Sure enough, 20% off all professional products. Of course, they were out of Knot Today, but they have all the curly lines (Miss Jessie's, Hair Rules, Devacurl, Mixed Chicks, Blended Beauty, etc) and everything else like Fekkai (sp?), Creme of Nature, and all that stuff all the straighthaired sistas discuss. He picked up some Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap and I think that was on sale too. He was like "Get what you want" and you can't say that to a PJ!!! Not with a SALE!! LOL

So Ummm, I kinda racked the hell up!
Happy shopping!
What did you get? Ooohhhh, I found one on Long Island....ya'll gonna get me in trouble :giggle: Anddddddddd, there's on on Lincoln Road in South Beach and I'm going there in 2 weeks....*sigh*

Last edited:

darlingdiva

It's great that your SO knows the deal, OP.

I just went to Ricky's on Friday & got the FHI Heat Salon Pro 2000 blow dryer that I've been dreaming about for weeks. It was 20% off b/c it was the window model. I'll try flat-ironing again over the Thanksgiving break.