October 3,4,5..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Ladies! :gorgeous:

It's the 1st Weekend of a new month.:grin:

So, what are YOU Doing this weekend to Care For & Condition YOUR Hair????

Let's Do This!

Time to get serious about that Weekend Regi as we knock these last & Final 2 Months of 2014 O-U-T!:boxing:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
HairVeda Red Tea Satin Conditioner (pre-poo)
CON Argan (shampoo)
NG Mango & Coconut Water (conditioner)
Hopefully, roller set or flexi set if time permits

crlsweetie912

I have GOT to color these grays! And do a deep condition (I think I will use my alter ego garlic conditioner) and I really need to trim the back of my hair....

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
It's a new month, so I get to rotate my conditioners!! Boo yah!

Pre-shampoo treatment: Aloe vera juice & my Ayurvedic infused coconut oil overnight

Wash: Elucence Moisture Benefits shampoo

Steam treatment with: Curl Junkie Beauticurls strengthening conditioner

Leave in: a smidgen of Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion

Style: Roller set to stretch hair, brush out curls then do one big french braid for the week.

Pompous Blue

I've been doing the Maximum Hydration Method since late August. This is the 1st time I'm doing a henna treatment since mid-August (I miss doing my weekly or bi-weekly henna treatments.)

Henna mix = Jamila henna, indigo, bhringraj, amla, hibiscus, fenugreek, coconut milk and black tea. 2.5 hours

Deep Condition with Ouidad Curl Recovery Melt-Down Extreme Repair Mask. (30 minutes steam + indeterminate amount of time under a conditioning cap)

happynappyhoney.com Knot in my Fro Joe + Oyin Handmade Whipped Shea + Curl Prep Sweet Butta to flat twist.

Rozlewis

Pre-Poo: Coffee Oil to scalp and Coconut Oil to the length
Shampoo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Hair Treatment: Hair mask for 10 mins
DC: SD Vanilla Silk Cream Dreams, Porosity Control, Peppermint, Rosemary, Safflower Oil, and Eucalyptus over coffee under steam
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/oil/Giovanni Direct
Dry: Air dry
Style: Bun

Sholapie

tonight:
oiled my scalp with hot 6 oil/length with almond oil

tomorrow:
Scalp scrub
cowash length/rinse product off scalp
section and tension blow dry damp hair
twist hair into medium/small twists

notes: I prefer this wash day to last week, vastly. The scalp scrub got my scalp nice and clean. Leaving my hair to air dry until damp before blow drying was also a hit. These smedium twists took way too long though, I will not have the patience to do that again :ohwell: lastly, I need a hooded dryer so I can simply band my hair to stretch it, but not have to wait 48 hours for it to dry :yep:

Last edited:

PureSilver

No weekend hair plans for me. I washed 2x this week and I blowdried on my second wash. My hair has finally figured out what it like.

kupenda

Went hard in the paint with my workouts this week. My hair smells :nono:

So tonight im going to
-prepoo and massage my scalp with coconut oil, hair in 4 sections
-exercise for an hour
-shampoo with SM Manuka Honey x2
-oil rinse with coconut oil
-dc with ORS Hairepair
-perm rods for a super cute head of curls for the weekend!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-Poo: APB Ayurvedic Oil & Rosehip Oil with peppermint/eucalyptus/tea tree EOs on scalp; Soultanicals Mango Dip & BASK Apple Sorghum Syrup on ends under Hot Head Cap [overnight and all evening at work]
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
Protein Treatment: Mission Condition Hair Caramel Protein Treatment with KV Henna Oil
DC: BRB Manuka Honey Conditioner with KV Bhringraj under steamer then leave in overnight
Post-Wash: APB Tangerine LI, Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurls LI, Jason Vitamin E Oil, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Last edited:

sunnieb

Should be home late tonight, but want to do a honey dc since we have a busy weekend ahead. Then I need to dc with Motions CPR on Sunday.

Bun Mistress

A little more than 2 weeks until the sew in take down. I'm already celebrating the return of my scalp.

This weekend, is my last complete washing until the take down regimine. Which I tell you, is very detailed and I am still solidifying. Excited!

This weekend, I plan to do the following:
On hair and leave out it crushed camellia nut shampoo (modified)
AO protein conditioner
Licorice tea rinse

Second to last conditioner brush out on the weave. Counting down til take down ladies!!! Oct 21st

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Bentonite Clay cleanse
Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni and Monoi mask
DC with SD Razz
Leave in Oyin Hair dew
Seal HV Cocasta

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Just finished 1 weeks in these cellies, at least 3 more weeks to go.

This weekend I MAY DC with APB Blueberry Cheesecake on soaking wet hair, steam it in for 15 mins. Rinse 70% and add APB LIs and hair creme to dripping hair, seal with an APB oil. I definitely will do a scalp massage with APB Green Powerhouse oil :lick:

toaster

Protein week!

45 minute Prepoo with Jason biotin conditioner
Hop in the shower and shampoo out with trader joes tea tree shampoo
Apply Pantene 2 minute masque and detangle
Deep condition under heat for 1 hour
Rinse
Twist with cantu naturals leave in and coconut curl cream
Pibbs for 1 hour
Bed

MiamiChic

Going to take down these braids & give my scalp a nice cleaning. Clay wash. Deep condition with whatever i feel my hair needs. I do want to try this giovanni conditioner though. & attempt my first wash & go.

denise44

tonite I';m going to :

pre-poo w/ amla & brahmi oil mixed with oils on scaly/ SM purification mask on length.

10/4 Sat

poo w/ john frieda radiant red/ coco curls hydrating poo

treat w/ lee stafford growth & breakage treatment

dc w/ Lace naturals brahmi root dc