Oh Heck No!

beyondcute

Sistaslick said:
As long as the hair is on your head, it should be all good. :grin:

Now *looks around* if you were referring to some other 18+ ahem-ahem kind of hair then I could see the friendship being over and done with, ya know? Now THAT'S crossing the line. :lol:

eta: oh your tail was lyin to us :mad: :lachen:

Being bad huh? Dont make me go get DQ! You already got caught one time.... No one is yanking on my hair!

Mocha Princess

beyondcute said:
OUCH OUCH OUCH BACK UP!! :lol: Just a convo starter. My friends are all in tact. I dont care who touches my hair. The last thing I am is vain :lol: Me vain? LOL LOL LOL Oh crap! But for real I feel the same way. When I see gorgeous hair it takes the life outta me not to touch it but in my family, we are touchers. I was reading another post where a lady snapped on another new lady at her job that she was training "under her wing" b'coz she touched her hair, and I felt bad for the lady. So I decided to see if people really cut off relationships over hair. No harm done.... I dont think... :)

Wheeeeeeew!:blush: (Wiping sweat off my forehead) I thought you were serious for a minute there girl! Glad to know that wasn't the case. :kiss:

beyondcute

Naw :) Im a sweet heart. Now let me go snitch on Sista cuz she not getting away with that nasty comment... hehehe Ima enjoy watching her run from DQ :lol: