oh my gosh i need someones help!!!! please!!!

sunny

i rinsed my hair dark warm brown by kiss express color and it came out sooo BLACK!!! It looks horrible!!! i want this out of my hair!!i even tried washing it again to see if the color would fade even a little. i am about to make an emergency appointment to see if the hairdresser can lift the color out of my hair or dye it lighter or something. i need some suggestions quick any info on lightening dark hair rinses to lighter brown would be GREATLY appreciated.

ccd

I remember doing this years ago....I didn't mind the dark color though so I can only sympathize...maybe try:
a rinse with ACV ( this is only a guess and I could be totally off on this) but if its strong enough to neutralize relaxers and condition for people here maybe it will remove the rinse a bit; at the same time I've read that it seals the cuticle of the hair so definitely check with veterans of the site.

But IMHO..... I definite DON:T think "lifting" the color is a good idea...or dyeing it may cause damage in the long run.....

maybe try styles with scarfs/headwraps or buns for a few weeks

good luck ...it will fade out soon

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I don't know about rinses, but when I colored my hair with temporary color years ago, deep conditioning with a creamy conditioner used to fade the color from my hair. That's not what I wanted, but that's what happened.

blue_flower

It's too bad that you don't like it. But whatever you do, make sure you're careful. I dyed my hair black earlier this month and I love it. It makes my hair appear healthier and it emphasizes my eyes.

Karonica

Do you perm? I applied Kiss's color to my mom's hair (it was called "cinnamon", but her hair came out a flamish burgundy
) and now, it is out totally, and that was this summer. Once she applied a perm to her hair, the color disappeared. It faded off pretty quick even before the perming. Just keep washing. Perhaps you should try a clarifying shampoo as well.

Nyambura

surfer girl
Ok, maybe it's just my crazy hair, lol, but when I've done Cellophanes rinses, I've found that warm olive oil preshampoo treatments take quite a bit of color out - not the result I'm seeking but it might work for you. Good luck!

DigitalRain

[ QUOTE ]
blue_flower said:
It's too bad that you don't like it. But whatever you do, make sure you're careful. I dyed my hair black earlier this month and I love it. It makes my hair appear healthier and it emphasizes my eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Black hair reflects light much more than lighter hair colors. I think black hair is gorgeous.

sillygurl18

I love black hair, but if you really don't like it, I heard that you can use dishwashing soap in your hair to lighten the color. It's harsh, but if you are desperate then try it. I would suggest lots of MOISTURE afterward