Oh my!!!!!

Trinity1

My new growth is out of control!!!! I was going to try to go another 2 weeks without relaxing,trying to space them out. I'm at 6 weeks now. I washed my hair last night and my new growth is so much that I couldnt even comb through it to detangle. Plus there is extra shedding and a small amount of breakage which I never get breakage.The braid out works for my roots but its so puffy because of the new growth its scary looking....lol. I think I'm going to just go home and relax like I normally do every 6 weeks.

Tee

ngaa

isnt that a nice feelin to have your plans disturbed coz u have too much growth??

dont forget to keep us posted on how the relaxing process goes

pmichael52172

In my opinion, I'd go ahead and relax it too... especially if you're noticing slight breakage. It does feel good that your hair is growing too fast doesn't it?

I use to relax every 9 weeks or so trying to stretch my touch up times and the damage forced me to get a few inches cut. Now my new stylists insists on every 6 weeks. I've been doing that since January and my hair is back to the length it was before I cut it. It's thicker and grows really fast... even without all the vitamins I was taking.

I think it's a combination of things but I do know now that I have to listen to my hair... when I see major growth and thickness at the roots I need to relax it. That's just with my hair though.