OILS IN RELAXERS...

bbdgirl

i added 1 tsp of olive oil,, 1 tsp coconut oil and 1/2 a capful of SAA to my Mizani no lye relaxer and applied and smoothed and washed out within 20 min. But my hair came out really texturized alot more than I thought it would. I was a little disapointed b/c my hair fine and has always relaxed bone straight in like 10 minutes. I guess that I added too much oil to my relaxer or didnt leave it on long enough; I'll know better next time.

chicacanella

i added 1 tsp of olive oil,, 1 tsp coconut oil and 1/2 a capful of SAA to my Mizani no lye relaxer and applied and smoothed and washed out within 20 min. But my hair came out really texturized alot more than I thought it would. I was a little disapointed b/c my hair fine and has always relaxed bone straight in like 10 minutes. I guess that I added too much oil to my relaxer or didnt leave it on long enough; I'll know better next time.

If your hair is fine, then it is better that it is texturized because with my hair, if you leave it on till the point that it gets straight, it becomes limp and stringy. I hate that. With fine hair, I like more texture.