Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

Babygrowth

That was the plan <insert evil laugh here>:lachen: :lachen:

My Initial observations within the first few days after doing twice a day for a couple days (I use sesame)....I'm down to once a day now:
Whiter teeth
Fresh breath all day even in the morning before brushing
Arise in the morning very alert
Decreased appetite
Craving fruit for some reason (and I don't really like fruit)
I have been having dry eyes and I've been thinking that I'm going to really need to up my prescription at my next appointment = the dryness and straining to see even with my glasses is gone.
My nasal passages almost feel too clear if that makes any sense.
My body feels airy again I know that sounds like madness but that's the best way to describe it.

My coworker tried it (night), the very next morning he woke up very alert and the nasal congestion that he normally has over the last 20 years was not there!

His girlfriend tried it the following night (after being a skeptic) she woke up before him - that was the first time ever that she's done that and had the coffee/tea made. She also suffers from arthritis and her hands didn't feel the pain that they normally do.

WHY this all works has been nagging at me so I bought an e-book and my STARS is it enlightening as to how filthy our mouths are and the relation between bacteria in our mouth and the rest of our bodies (I'm still reading).
There is a thread in the natural section that is over a 1000 posts long with great info:yep:
Sorry for the minor derailment ladies:grin:

Thanks for this! This is interesting! I have EVCO on hand so if I want to try it I will. Off to go find that thread...

southerncitygirl

just did the loc method on my twists:

L- Sm coconut hibiscus hold and shine moisture mist
O- my homemade oil blend which currently contains evco,evoo, sapote, castor, and hemp
C- quinoa-coffee balancing

my hurr is not greasy and feels soft even though i still sealed my ends with additional castor :) when there's a bogo somewhere i may get 2 of these. i'm trying to hold out on online ordering till stuff truly runs low, the only thing in my stash that needs replenishment is my db leave-in, i need a 16oz.

KhandiB

I grabbed a couple of oils today, Jojoba and Amla, Im going to incorporate them with the other oils I have. I have OO, EVCO, and Grapeseed.

Babygrowth

Regimen for the week: wrappers delight, eve oil/pumpkin defrizzer, jar of joe in scalp and edges in the am; scalp spritz in scalp, moisture mist, coconut oil, and hair trigger in scalp in the pm.

ETA: to stretch my jar of joe until my next purchase I will be alternating with HH green tea time butter.

Last edited:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
EO growth blend on my scalp massaged in under my dc under the steamer.

Will be making a new batch of herb infused coconut oil blend for my skin.

Last edited:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Brewing my oil blend for my skin...currently in glass jar in a crock pot is coconut oil, comfrey leaves, lavendar leaves and rose petals. When that's finished 'cooking' I'll add lemon grass and ylang ylang EO to it...thanks southerncitygirl for the eo suggestions. I really liked the smell of neroli BUT I was not prepared to spend over $20 bucks for that tiny bit...although now that it's still on my mind, I may just be willing to with pleasure:look:

Ltown

Greyland
@IDareT'sHair, it's said to release toxins out of the body and in my words, it cures every disease known to man :lol: Links: http://www.oilpulling.com/ and http://makecoconutnotfat.com/how-to-oil-pull/ There are tons of other sites but I had these two handy. I personally chose evco because it's said to have health benefits that some of the other oils don't have. Some articles suggest sunflower and seasme are better for oil pulling. You'll find info may be slightly contradictory w/r/t which oil is the best but one thing the remains consistent is the health benefits associated with the method.

divachyk, Nix08, I tried this a couple of years ago I can't sit for 20 minu swishing:nono:

Ltown

Greyland
hello, mia but always oiling. :look: I have been using hh jar of joe, went to look in the backup frig see there is some saravun castor hair cream I haven't used, so will you it this weekend.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Ltown You could do 3, 7 minutes sessions in a row or 2, 10 minute sessions. I do it often while I'm in shower or while getting ready for work. You should try it again, why and how this works makes me realize how crucial oral health is:barf:

Ltown

Greyland
@Ltown You could do 3, 7 minutes sessions in a row or 2, 10 minute sessions. I do it often while I'm in shower or while getting ready for work. You should try it again, why and how this works makes me realize how crucial oral health is:barf:

Nix08, I never seen that mention before then I will try it. I llike the coconut oil option too.

Lita

Did overnight pre with EVOO mega care mix(Friday),Saturday afternoon on top of pre applied raspberry ganache cube bar mix 2hrs,washed CocoMallow poo bar,Naturelle Grow dc 45min,Heritage Coconut Marshmellow leave-in,Heritage Broccli Hair Cream,MHC Soy butter & sealed ends with little Rice bran oil..Heritage Jar Of Joe on scalp....

*EVOO mega care mix-Sweet almond oil,meadowfoam,olive oil,Shea butter,vit a,vit e,safflower oil,soybean oil,wheat germ,honey extract,horsetail extract,nettle extract,hops extract,chamomile,rosemary,henna,comfrey & fragrance.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Brownie518

I used a little of Claudie's Niagara preshampoo oil in my DC.

Moisturized with CD Marguerite's Magic and sealed with MD Argan Blend

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Steaming in my dc now but I oiled my scalp with my eo growth blend and massaged it in first.
Will oil rinse when I cowash.
LOCO with rbo and gleau
(And oil pull as I shower).

Babygrowth

EVOO to seal in DC, prepoo with trigger and coconut oil, LOC with HH mango colada, SSI pumpkin, and STNL marula muru

Bajanmum

Did a LOCO last night with

L= my herbal tea blend
O= JBCO
C= Hairveda green tea cream
O= more JBCO on my ends

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Sat & Sun - used DB Cocoa Smoothing Cream, DB Cocoa Hair Balm (sample, new name may be Hair Whip), DB Tahitian Vanilla Styling Cream, and sealed it all up with JBCO/SD Nourish Mix

Lita

Sat & Sun - used DB Cocoa Smoothing Cream, DB Cocoa Hair Balm (sample, new name may be Hair Whip), DB Tahitian Vanilla Styling Cream, and sealed it all up with JBCO/SD Nourish Mix

Golden75 How is DB new cream?.I plan on ordering it..Thanks!

Happy Hair Growing!