Ojon Anyone Use it!!

happylocks

My sister just come by and got me this product that I have never heard of called Ojon, We did a search and did not come up with much. Is anyone using it. I wanted to use it tonight. I got excited because she got me something that someone recommand for hair growth. We went to drugstore.com beauty.com and read some reviews, but no one talked about hair growth, alot metion of the smell. I have the 5 piece kit, It comes with shampoo, cond, Mist, Styling Cream then the Ojon. I use S8 and Frenchee so that small of this does not bother me at all.

mochamadness

Going the Distance
I like the restorative treatment. It's a great prepoo, leaves my hair feel soft and silky. It's just very pricey...

taylokc

They sell it on QVC all the time. Mochamaddness is right. It is very pricey, but I've heard really goo things about it. If you google it, there is a website for it and there are tons of reviews on amazon.com for it. Women looooovvvvee it!! QVC sells it on thier website and thier prices are much more reasonable. I might try it one day. Oh yeah, thier shampoos are all natural. They don't have any sulfates. thier motto says that this product comes from the land of the beautiful people. (or something to that nature) Ojon is the name of the bean that they go to some country and extract the essentials from this bean. Its something like this. You would have to go to the website to get the specifics. Hope this helps!!!!!!

Last edited:

BahatiSeey2

I love the restorative treatment. Used to use it years ago when it first debuted, found it in the back of my cabinet and used it twice. A lot of people use it as a pre poo. My hair is insanely thick, now that I'm natural even more so. I oil my scalp w/it. I'm in the minority in that I love the smell. It reminds me of coffee. I use so many products that I can't attest to it's growth properties. It feels good. Goes on smooth and doesn't feel to heavy on my scalp. I also used it as a sealant for my twist.

JLove74

I like the pretreatment and what it does for my hair:yep:, but I hate the smell. to me it smells like i've been in a smoke room.:nono:

happylocks

Thank you everyone for your replies, I have not used it yet, but I am going to give it a try. I wanted to do it tonight, but I will wait.

chickory_bee

I LOVE IT!!!
I use it as a pre-poo, as a moisturiser (daily), on my scalp, the works!
It makes my hair SOOO soft. I don't know about growth though!

PS.
I'm a 4b natural.

bludaydreamr

I liked the the package and It worked well, I liked all the products the smell especially the restorative treatment, :lick: but I do think they are a bit overpriced.

ShaniKeys

Yup! I use the Restorative treatment and the Hydrating conditioner, they're both really great and have done wonders for my hair! I'd recommend it ;-)

Brownie518

I like the restorative treatment. It's a great prepoo, leaves my hair feel soft and silky. It's just very pricey...

I love the restorative treatment also. Excellet pre-poo. If you search the Board, you will find many mentions of the Ojon line. :yep: Very good products.

Silver

I have a bunch of things from Ojon, I got them from sephora and ebay. I have 4 restorative treatments, which I think do nothing for my hair. The hydrating shampoo and conditioner a great though. This product was the first thing that I can remember that made my hair soft and feel moisturized. I saw my curl pattern start to come out. But it's too expensive and the bottles are almost done after less than 10 washes. I'm not sure if they cleaned my scalp either because I had non stop dandruff. I still consider the conditioner and shampoo good though, I can't be sure they were the cause. The shine spray is good too. The hydrating spray just dries up fast though. I would much rather replace my ojon stuff with better, cheaper products.

happylocks

finished off my ojon and for me it is not worth the money. it is a waste of money. I told my sister to never buy it again.

Stepiphanie

I use the hydrating thickening conditioner as a moderate protein. I love how it makes my hair feel. Soft and free of breakage

ShiShiPooPoo

I use the restorative treatment overnight on Fridays...shampoo Saturday or Sunday and finish with the Revitalizer which is the nuclear bomb!

chebaby

the revitalizing mist is the best ever(cant touch my PM mist). it detaingles on the spot and adds a big kick of moisture.

BostonMaria

I'm dying to try this product, but the price turns me off.

OP, if you don't want to order it online you can buy it at Ulta Beauty.

happylocks

I felt like it was coating my hair. Everyone of the products I used just felt like alot of silicon. I really did not like it. For me it is a waste of money and does not live up to the advertising. :)

RieB81

I love it! I use it as a pre-poo. I used to use the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo would dry my hair out something awful. THe conditioner was nice but has too many artificial ingredients so I now only use the restorative treatment and that's it. Even though it's expensive it's so concentrated that I do have to use alot and I've had the same jar for over a year.