Ojon

byrdmail

Hi
I am a lurker who is finally coming out of the shadows. :) I also think that at times, I can be a product junkie. My newest purchase is the Ojon Restorative Treatment. I read the comments on LHCF and they were mixed. So, I decided to try it for myself. Last night, I used the Ojon like I use my jojoba oil. I put it on my hair before I put my scarf on. This morning my hair is nice and soft and its not greasy/heavy. I used the treatment as a pre-poo this weekend but the jury is still out because I followed it up a shampoo and conditioner that had protein. :confused: The next time I use it as a pre-poo, I want to follow it up with a gentle hydrating shampoo or if I can get my hands on a sample of Ojon shampoo and conditioner, I'll use that. Sorry for the long post.

mahogany

byrdmail said:
Hi
I am a lurker who is finally coming out of the shadows. :) I also think that at times, I can be a product junkie. My newest purchase is the Ojon Restorative Treatment. I read the comments on LHCF and they were mixed. So, I decided to try it for myself. Last night, I used the Ojon like I use my jojoba oil. I put it on my hair before I put my scarf on. This morning my hair is nice and soft and its not greasy/heavy. I used the treatment as a pre-poo this weekend but the jury is still out because I followed it up a shampoo and conditioner that had protein. :confused: The next time I use it as a pre-poo, I want to follow it up with a gentle hydrating shampoo or if I can get my hands on a sample of Ojon shampoo and conditioner, I'll use that. Sorry for the long post.

I have their restorative treatment and their shampoo & conditioner. I personally do not like the shampoo and conditioner, it actually took away from the benefits I recieved with the treatment. What works for me is to use my Elucence shampoo and conditioner, after the Ojon.

byrdmail

hmmm. Maybe I'll use the Elucence shampoo. When I posted, I forgot to mention the smell. Anyone who purchases this product should smell it first. :eek: It sort of smells like coffee/tobacco. I've gotten used to the smell.

carrie

My mother is using this now and LOVES it. She has the whole line. Her hair looks great. I think I'm gonna give it a try.

L

lkg4healthyhair

Does anyone have the ingredients. I was thinking of getting the clarifying shampoo