Phyto Products - PhytoSesame and Phytojojoba

trinidarkie1

This is my second attempt at posting this thread :wallbash:

This weekend I tried Phytojojoba and Phytosesame.
I wasn't pleased. I just had a sample pak so there isn't really another way for me to use it again without buying the whole thing.

Before that, I used the Phytopolleine Scalp Stimulant and the Phytospecific Pre-poo treatment.
Maybe that's why my hair was feeling that 'weird'.
The shampoo and conditioner didn't leave my hair soft at all.

I ended up using Ojon Ultra Hydrating Conditioner after to give me some help, then I put in the Ojon rejuvenating treatment as a leave in.

My hair feels bouncy but almost 'weave' like.

Any thoughts?

I always wanted to try the whole phyto line. right now the only thing i use is the leave in condish 'No.9' or something like that. I think its soo light that I can put it on before I roller set.

maybe you should try it one more time before you give up on it (thats the PJ talking)

but the OJON seems to be working for you, why dont you stick w that?

OT: Does the Ojon treatment work well for you? Are you natural? because im a relaxed head that's going through MAJOR issues and well, i've been debating this purchase for like 3months (more like, 8)

Thanks!

I always wanted to try the whole phyto line. right now the only thing i use is the leave in condish 'No.9' or something like that. I think its soo light that I can put it on before I roller set.

maybe you should try it one more time before you give up on it (thats the PJ talking)

but the OJON seems to be working for you, why dont you stick w that?

OT: Does the Ojon treatment work well for you? Are you natural? because im a relaxed head that's going through MAJOR issues and well, i've been debating this purchase for like 3months (more like, 8)

Thanks!

Hey, Thanks for responding.
I am a relaxed head and I have been having major issues.
Not enough growth, and major breakage and split ends.
I did an Organics relaxer (box) and I was loving my hair big time. It was bouncy and beautiful and I was happy.
I went to Sephora, I got the Ojon Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner and the Rejuvenating Treatment. Did an overnight treatment followed by Wash and condition and I was ECSTATIC!

I really think I may have to stick with Ojon.
I believe it is well worth it.
My hair issues are about maintaining length. My ends split a lot and I think I lose too much hair. My hair is too brittle when I come it, not soft and supple as I would like.

I don't like phytosesame, and phytojoba is just okay IMO. I love phytokarite, and found phytonectar to be very moisturizing. I also like phytorhum. I think phyto makes great products, but you have to find what works for you. I prefer the ultra dry hair products. I don't like phytospecific at all, except the relaxer.

Maybe you can get more samples by ordering something you like from a site that sells phyto. All of the places I order from give out tons of samples with every order (especially pollyandco.com).

I don't like phytosesame, and phytojoba is just okay IMO. I love phytokarite, and found phytonectar to be very moisturizing. I also like phytorhum. I think phyto makes great products, but you have to find what works for you. I prefer the ultra dry hair products. I don't like phytospecific at all, except the relaxer.

Maybe you can get more samples by ordering something you like from a site that sells phyto. All of the places I order from give out tons of samples with every order (especially pollyandco.com).

I asked the girl at the store and I was pretty interested in hair growth. So I guess that's where the Phytopolleine Scalp Stimulant comes in and she gave me those (Phytojojoba and Phytosesame)for Dry Hair.
I also have a Phytogenium sample to use.
I went online and looked at the Ultra Dry hair stuff and that Phytospecific Revitalizing Treatment I used says it restores your hair's moisture balance.
I will get the Ultra Dry Hair trial pak for $12 and try the Ultra Dry hair stuff like the Mask.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P189514&categoryId=C15750&shouldPaginate=true

I am a phyto lover. I've used phytosesame for years, but have found the newer phytojoba conditioner is really great (and mixes well with my silk peptide powder when I need some protein.) So now I am phytojoba shampoo and conditioner - these both work really well for me. As long as I ride the phyto train, my hair is soft and nonbreaking.

I've tried the ultra dry line and do not like it as well, though the scent of the shampoo is divine. The only phytospecific product I've ever liked is the relaxer (superb) - the shampoos and conditioners I do not like at all.

Phyto 7 is the leave in of the world - I just posted about it in another thread. I love, love, love it - it moisturizes and leave the hair easy to detangle and soft. Phyto7 is the best.

The phytoneutre shampoo is very good as well; I use it twice a month to clarify. The eucalyptus scent is uplifting and stimulating on the scalp, good bubbles, and while it really cleans and gets rid of the build up, it does not leave the hair stripped and dry.

While the phyto products can be pricey, in my personal experience, the y are well worth the money.

Thanks a lot.
I am very new to Phyto, so I am still tweaking.
I'll be returning the Pre Poo treatment to get the Phyto 9 leave in and some other Ojon items.
I don't want to give up on Phyto just yet.

Back