ok I know this is sudden but!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!

Avan207

OMG i was so shocked by the difference in my hair length when I saw side by sides. Biotin is the truth ladies!
4/4/09
6/29/09

The rest are in my album on my about me page. Wow is all I could say when I saw the difference in my bangs and my sides. I can finally get excited knowing that if you take care of your hair, it WILL grow!

Avan207

I still take the 5000mcg that you get from Walmart, that and a one a day women's vitamin, b6, and an iron supplement. I was doing the MN thing but fell off a long time ago so I am sure it is the biotin/vitamin duo because I do that daily.

Demi27

That's great progress. Congrats.
I can't wait to get hair growth like that. I take a little over 5000 mg as well.

Avan207

I think the key to not breaking out is taking the b6 with it. That and sealing my ends daily.

Last edited:

BrooklynSouth

OMG i was so shocked by the difference in my hair length when I saw side by sides. Biotin is the truth ladies!
4/4/09
6/29/09

The rest are in my album on my about me page. Wow is all I could say when I saw the difference in my bangs and my sides. I can finally get excited knowing that if you take care of your hair, it WILL grow!

You have found the KEY..taking care of your hair will help with retention.

TonicaG

TonicaG
You "grow" girl!!! Phenominal progress, keep up the good work and continue to do what works for you!!!