Ok...Sherrylove....Jade21....fess up!

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Both of you ladies give some great product recommendations...and I know that you use a lot of natural products! I stumbled aross a few reviews from Jade on the Aubrey Organics website...and Sherry...as you already know...I absolutely LOVE the Jojoba and Aloe Desert Herb Revitalizing Conditioner that you recommended! /images/graemlins/love.gif Currently...I'm 99.9% natural with my products because they seem to be the only things that work well on my transitioning hair. I was using Suave's conditioners...but after a while...they weren't giving me the same results as they did when I first started using them. I'm finding that conditioners with a lot of synthetics tend to dry my hair and scalp out.

So what products have the two of you tried from Aubrey Organics? The GPB was good, but I stopped using it because I'm using Henna as my protein conditioner now. I really like the their Island Naturals Butter Shampoo...and the J&A Conditioner, but I haven't tried any of their other conditioners out yet. Sherry... I've been stalking the AO site ever since you told me about their Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner. /images/graemlins/sekret.gif I can't wait to try it out and compare it to the J&A conditioner! I read that it is super moisturizing...and protein free...which is right up my alley! The price isn't that bad either! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

~Erica

gabrielle2

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl..why u had to start this thread?! i have been trying NOT to buy anymore products..but i am about to feel the same about suave. <<running out of the thread NOW>>

Erica78

I'm telling you gabrielle...I went to do a co wash with Suave Coconut conditioner as usual last week...and I had the hardest time detangling. I lost a big clump of hair...and I usually don't. I also noticed that they changed the sequence of ingredients. I'm going to stay all natural now. I mean...it might be more expensive...but product hopping from conditioner to conditioner is more costly for my wallet...and for my hair.!

Faith

I'm not Jade or Sherry but I do like their While Camellia Ultra Smoothing Shampoo (I'm sure the conditioner is good too). It's made for very dry hair.

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not Jade or Sherry but I do like their While Camellia Ultra Smoothing Shampoo (I'm sure the conditioner is good too). It's made for very dry hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am cosigning on the white camelia shampoo it is very moisturizing for dry hair....you must give it a try, erica78....

Erica78

Adding white camelia shampoo to my list. Thank you both. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
where do you buy white camelia shampoo ?

[/ QUOTE ]

hey tatiana.... /images/graemlins/wave.gif

you can purchase it at vitaminshoppe store in the nyc area or order at www.vitaminshoppe.com , click on aubrey organics......

ClassicChic

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where do you buy white camelia shampoo ?

[/ QUOTE ]

hey tatiana.... /images/graemlins/wave.gif

you can purchase it at vitaminshoppe store in the nyc area or order at www.vitaminshoppe.com , click on aubrey organics......

[/ QUOTE ]

Whole Food also carry Aubrey products.