OK so who else is not using growth aids

FAMUDva

I'm right there with you... I haven't been using them for a while. After being bother with MTG (it DID work), I figure it's not that serious. I'll have long hair eventually. So, I guess I'll have to grow it at the rate God meant for me to grow it. But, I will be trying my best to retain as much of that slow growth as possible.

I'm a basic kind of chick these days and do the following:
-Shampoo and deep condition once a week (or as needed if my hair needs it before then).
- in place of a shampoo if my hair REALLy needs it because of my workouts, I do rinse and/or CW.
- moisterize
- continue taking my multivitamin for overall health
- keep trying to eat healthier.

That's about it... no magic whatso ever. I'm hoping that I'll have about 2 inches of growth by the end of the summer. Right now I'm still transitioning, so at a rate of +0.25" a month (my normal growth), I may have that in the bag by August. :look: I'm okay with that I guess. If I'm blessed with more, then that's even better :)

mariofmagdal

I use MTG on my daughters hair to grow out the unwanted perm. I love what it does for her hair, so I won't be changing that. As for me, I can't keep up with it. I wash and condition weekly and oil my hair with the indian hair oils.

asummertyme

No growth aids here, I have been there and done that back when I was a just learning about hair care..I brought some MTG and got an allergic reaction...thats was it for me..

Arcadian

I can't be bothered with all the extra steps.

OT: asummertyme, your baby is grown sooooo much! I love seeing pictures of her.

-A